It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi Everyone - intro + Serpa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
New member here. My name is Joe, and I'm a full time professional scientist (Metrologist). I also have an interesting background in other sciences, as well as arts. I worked in Aerospace for almost a decade and dealt with the government on a business level for the majority of that time. I was a Sikorsky aircraft source inspector and a Boeing source inspector, in addition to being a computer geek. Ha ha ha. Anyway, I've been perusing the boards for a few days now, and being impressed with the amount of logic that is dispayed on these boards more often than not decided to join, not only as a potentially valuable member but also to challenge some of the things I've read or some of the hearsay that's being spread like wildfire across the internet. Ha ha ha.

So my first question to everyone on the board is with regards to what I'm considering pure baloney, the posts regarding Planet Serpa. I do beleive the core of the purposed event(s) is well within the realm of possibility....as well as probability. However, with regards to the posts on Serpa.org, I'm curious to know why no one has questioned how in the same breath as it is said :

"The Ebens had no comparable item like batteries." it's also said, "The Eben's energy device / regardless of the electrical demand, provided the proper current and wattage".

Maybe I've missed something or I'm just a green-horn. Ha ha ha. Anyway, my nature tends to question so I'm just throwing it out there as long as I'm taking the time to introduce myself.

Cheers,
Joe

[edit on 5-9-2007 by jbecker]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Joe, about Sepo I thought it was a interesting read.

Project Serpo blown wide open - exclusive expose

Here is some more reading for you if you are still interested Serpo on ATS

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome! I have read that, I've actually been reading up on all the Serpa documentation (online) for the past few days - including that on the ATS website. However, this really intrigued me as the loss of battery power is what supposedly caused their inability to maintain Earth time. I'm just curious how that could be, given the power source that's also being claimed. I haven't seen this addressed anywhere else, other than in generalities (i.e. "the facts may or may not be the facts".....etc.)

Cheers,
Joe

[edit on 5-9-2007 by jbecker]

join