It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knock Knock!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hey everyone,

Weird thing literally just happened to me,

I was sitting in my room and all of a sudden there was a knock at my bedroom door.
I'm the only one in the house and my dog is under my bed, now there is no doubt that it was my door that knocked and nothing else.
Its nearly 1pm and cloudy outside and there are no T.Vs or radios on in the house so I can only conclude a paranormal experience! There is no way anyone could have knocked as I immediatly checked the door and heard no-one moving outside my room, my floorboards have the tendency to creek from any pressure put on them and its a good 10-15 feet to the nearest hiding place and its been about 10 minutes since this happened and the house is quiet again so there cant possibly be anyone here.

Anyone experience anything similar? as this is really freaking me out!

Or does anyone have any other explanations I haven't covered?

[edit on 5-9-2007 by TheOmen]

[edit on 5-9-2007 by TheOmen]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What kind of door do yo have on your room? Is it hollow? Pressure and temperature changes can cause wood to swell and shrink, causing a poping, cracking, or knocking sound.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
There are many reasons for hearing knocks besides paranormal ones.

Temp fluctuations
Small critters in the crawlspace, walls, etc.
Wiseass friends
Hearing disorders
dreams
plumbing problems

Still..........
I too have heared knocks, bumps, breathing, and seen lights, shadows, forms that defy explanation.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Its just a run ofthe mill standard wooden door, good explanations I will read more into them thanks!

new topics

top topics

join