It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Vote For Bush IF.......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I would vote for Bush because that dean guy is a joke!

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
if they come out with it nobody will believe it they say that it is a sf story. cause it goes above the mind of some of the people. You see people who watch scifi movies and series are more willing to accept that there is life beyond our own but people who don;t whats those kind of movie and series or read books about it are not really willing to accept this fact. Just more cause of genisis part of the christian bible.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Let's say Bush did reveal all...after that i think he wouldn't be around to vote for...if you see my meaning.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheConservative
I don't care...I'd vote for Bush no matter waht he did, since he is the only Republician cadidate of course.

That is the stupidest, most disturbing statement I've heard yet!! You mean to say that if concrete evidence was presented to you personally, showing that Bush was guilty of subverting the Constitution and trying to make himself into a dictator, you would vote for him because there was no other Republican to vote for? For #'s sake, man, write in someone's name or just don't vote!!

As for the question of ufo disclosure, it would not make a difference in how I would vote. If they agreed to 100% disclosure of ALL government actions and policies, I might change my vote IF they were proven to be clear of wrong-doing. Truth be told though, if the government were to fully disclose EVERYTHING they have been up to, almost every last one of them would be lynched that same day.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If I could, um..........................NO!

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The reason I say this is because the state of the "states" directly effects me. It doesn't matter to Americans who our P.M. is, but believe me the other is important to us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join