It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over NJ coast? 8/29/2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
In response to the whole UFO crash related to the green lights that same night theres a problem with that. In the few shots i did manage to actually take on the night of 8/29 i did manage to get these two pics. understand I was asleep on the beach and woke up to green lights flying in the sky (at about 10 oclock). I was scared and ran and tryed to take video but it was too dark. I called my friends for them to look up anything unussual, problem was no cell phone service and when i finally connected to someone my phone died right after he hung up. I ran my *** off trying to get off the beach and I ripped part of the seams in my running shoes.
Here are two of the pictures.
i24.photobucket.com...

i24.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Sorry to say, but you have no reference point in those pictures.

They could be anything.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The first one is definitely the most interesting one.

Is that what was falling down?

[edit on 5-9-2007 by isitmagic]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
Sorry to say, but you have no reference point in those pictures.

They could be anything.

I see your point, Orion, but with the location of the sightings I'd say it would be quite hard to get a reference point in images taken above the ocean at night in the dark, wouldn't you think? The witnesses are claiming these things were 10 miles from the shore line.

I'm on the fence with these sightings, but am willing to give the benefit of doubt, due to the location.

A_L

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I was by the life guard station on the north end of cape may beach. Not the object falling these are the red and green lights I saw. If you read my topic and my post it is prior to the "crash".

[edit on 5-9-2007 by KezigluBey]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
And the lights were in the air? how were they moving?

Can you edit the title of your post and add PICTURES in it at the end to attract more people to check your pics out?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic
And the lights were in the air? how were they moving?

Can you edit the title of your post and add PICTURES in it at the end to attract more people to check your pics out?

Each light moved in serpentine motions and then the 3 would return to the triangle shape and then there were 2 more red lights that joined in for a moment and disappeared.

As for changing the title dont know how to do it sorry.
And as for the picture quality I have an Olympus 810 it was set to SHQ 3264x2448 which is the highest quality on the camera. And the picture itself is blurry because I was running and was on sand I was a sprinter but got shin splints so when I do run its extremely erratic.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by KezigluBey]

top topics

join