It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We Are Going To Hit Iran...Bigtime'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This was just posted on Liveleak on Sunday and if it is on the up and up I'd say the world as we know it now will become embroiled in another world war. I'm a U.S citizen a I for one am sick of this disgraceful administration and what they stand for. They infect our young with lies and give us line after line of hypocritical BS. This president says he is a man of God(a christian) and yet all he has done since coming into office is commit one act of violence after the other. We should start a petition from the people of the world here at ATS to ask for this President and his cabinet to step down.(Not that it would do any good.) He obviously does not listen to his citizens. The latest poll is 76% of the US population wants us out of IRAQ.

This is a inside view of a sailor(Marine) in the gulf.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Plus look at all the rederic being spit out by the main stream media; it is the same old song and dance that they did right before hitting IRAQ. This is starting to get pretty scary now. It is in my honest opinion that this is probably going to happen before Christmas.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Something is going on thats for sure!

From the amount of security around Sydney at the moment and the Tubestrike in London England. Could all this be a decoy for something bigger about to happen say in Iran or elsewhere?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yeah,
I guess you could say that I'm officially freaked out now!!! I agree something "Big" is going to happen real soon. Everything is coming together, and you can feel it has been scripted for a long time now. I'm just curious what is going to be the tipping point that will start the full scale war with Iran? Will it be another false flag attack, or is this administration so cockey that you'll start the war first and try and answer questions later.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

This is a inside view of a sailor(Marine) in the gulf.

www.liveleak.com...

Wow. If this is legit, and it certainly seems to be, then it is a frightening situation we find ourselves in. You see, I believed that, for once, the Bush Administration had decided on taking a diplomatic course. Oh, sure, I read the threats and tough talk coming from both sides but I thought it was mostly just that, talk.

I am a Conservative and do not buy into much of the anti-American, NWO scare tactics I see here on this board. I think most of it is conjecture based on little else than a deep contempt for govt in general and the Bush Administration in particular.

That said, I do not think we need to launch an attack on Iran at this point. It may become necessary in the future but it seems to me that there is time to let this play out a bit more. The people of Iran are by and large, educated and many find Western culture more attractive than a strict Islamist culture. That all goes out the window if we attack. Why do that until we have to?

If the attack is imminent, where is the Congress on this? Are they going to give Bush another blank check only to claim later that they didn't expect him to actually attack? An attack against Iran will bring attacks here from people already in the country. It will bring attacks from those who do not agree with AQ's tactics, or they didn't agree prior to this reported attack.

This cannot happen. It will make the missteps in Iraq look like a well planned campaign.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

I think this has been deemed a hoax.

Read the post titled:"I Love the Smell of Daily Kos in the Morning" in the link
confederateyankee.mu.nu...

Edit to add:

Here is another link to a supposed navy pilot debunking the story.

www.neptunuslex.com...

I must say I think he throughly debunks the whole story.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by etshrtslr]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I honestly do not know why anyone bothers to act shocked. I do agree this is a horrible idea, it is another war that is not needed, and possible very much illegal. Wit hall that being said...why is anyone shocked?

On January 29, 2002 The President of the United States delivered his State of the Union address. In this speech he told us all that he had three targets. Iraq, Iran and North Korea. In this speech he referred to the as 'The Axis of Evil". Back then everyone was still caught up in the emotions of 9/11, the applause was deafening. Now everyone has finally realized that none of this was a good idea. War solves nothing yet creates more problems. Now everyone realizes that this Administration is all about power and greed and their real agenda is becoming more and more obvious. I just hope the real lesson was learned, these things should have been realized when Bush made this speech. People need to start looking beyond the words and looking at the motives.

I was going to add a video of the 2002 State of the Union, but surprisingly I can not find one.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I had thought that the recent buildup of troops in the DC area might have something to do with this. If/when this attack comes, Americans will be none too happy about it and will most likely march on DC in vast numbers with potential for riots. Maybe the troops are there to provide protection in the event that we Americans do what is constitutionally required of us when governments go this awry? Could be...

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Escrotumus

Whether or not the US attacks Iran is open for debate. As far as this link provided in the OP being factual or not, it has been in my opinion thoroughly debunked in the links provided in my previous post.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by etshrtslr]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I assure you that if an attack comes it will be for what is best for America and Americans.
You should feel comforted that our president has the courage to perform these attacks when the situation calls for it. We are not the superpower we are today because of jellyfish spines! Gird up your loins and become part of the solution and not part of the whining few. A few that will be dealt with when the time is right.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Some folks believe everything on they read on the internet. And for those who dont like living in this country, then get out. Its that simple...no one is keeping you here and if you dont want to be here just go. You'll love the living conditions in many of the places in the wrold that you defend on here. Have fun.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Some folks believe everything on they read on the internet. And for those who dont like living in this country, then get out. Its that simple...no one is keeping you here and if you dont want to be here just go. You'll love the living conditions in many of the places in the wrold that you defend on here. Have fun.

A true patriot never leaves. He fights for what he believes in. The fight begins with complaining. Keep goose stepping to your furor while I question every single move he makes. This is my home. I will fight to defend it. Even if the fight is against fellow Americans.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dad52001r
...Gird up your loins and become part of the solution and not part of the whining few. A few that will be dealt with when the time is right...

"Dealing" with dissenters....that is not the American way, that is for sure.

Where is the consideration for the democratic process upon which our country was founded?

[edit on 5-9-2007 by Choronzon]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

I do question what this President does it is my duty as an American and my right under the constitution.If you want to walk around all day in a brainwashed state believing all the BS hype that is your right also. I actually voted for the guy the first time around but as time went on I just could not follow this insane leadership anymore.So many things they are doing just don't make any sense. There actions if anything are un-american in all the sense. Just watch this video to see what some of the same old song an dance that one news station is doing leading up to this new war they want.

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 5-9-2007 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If America is allowed to fight wars the way our enemies fight the wars, we would have been done with Iraq years ago. I hate to say it, but I don't even qualify the Iraq thing as a war anymore.

Wars are ugly. You can't win a war without fighting it like a war. Get the media out of the way, let us fight the damn war and the troops will come home.

By fighting the war like the enemy, what do you think would happen to the people of Iran? Syria? Do you honestly think they would want any part of that? We could prevent the next few actions by completing the one we are currently in.

Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
To all those who dont like it here in the US, go live in Iran or Syria...im sure they would LOVE to have you. I'll even pay for your plane ticket over there how about that?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
princeofpeace so far I have not seen anyone on this thread post any support of any country. I simply stated my opinion of the current President and his administration. I do not agree with many of the decisions they have made. There is something wrong with going from one of the most loved countries in the world to the most hated and untrusted countries. I am voicing my right and opinion...not being hateful or un-american.If anything I think I'm being very much of what being an american is.
I care what the rest of the world thinks and views us. We are all on this planet together and we call it home."If we can't walk into the party and act civil, then why would anyone want to talk or be our friend."

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I think it is jumping the gun a bit.

When the Administration was doing the 'Pre-Iraq Dance' as it is called, the entire month or two before the War, the President and his Cabinet made clear and direct threats to Hussein, which Hussein did not take seriously, or else he'd still be alive today (we can assume). Also, his brother's corpse would still have the head attached (Barzan al-Tikriti), and Chemical Ali, his cousin, wouldn't be headed to gallows next! Also, both of his sons wouldnt be dead!

Damn .. come to think of it, we really destroyed the entire Hussein family. That is crazy, you can tell it was personal with Bush because he went after the entire family. That is how organized crime and gangsters deal their terror so others wont challenge them.

But my point is this: You dont see the Secretary of Defense giving the arguement for War to the United Nations assembly, and you do not see Bush reiterating a statement similar to "He must give up his weapons of MD and leave the country or else we will kill EVERYONE.." lol.

I think that unless the Bush admin is going to try to pull something off on the complete sneak, which would actually be advisable for success in that respect, we would see more saber rattling and direct threats of force, which we saw running up to the invasion of Iraq. However, if we DO try something on the sneak one ill-fated morning, waking up to the news of Jets and cruise missiles pounding Iranian installations, I feel Russia will spearhead the international OPPOSITION to the war, even more so than they did with Iraq.

Iran has been Russia's strategic trading partner ever since Russia whooped them last for control over the Caspian Sea. Hey look, an entire Sea for just Russia and Iran to sail boats in! Hmm.. I wonder the sheer volume of trading going on. I wonder how much of Russia's Gas Giant Companies start their products with Iranian drilled Oil? When money is threatened people go to war, and war with Russia means nuclear missiles and radiation.

[edit on 9/6/2007 by runetang]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Escrotumus
I had thought that the recent buildup of troops in the DC area might have something to do with this. If/when this attack comes, Americans will be none too happy about it and will most likely march on DC in vast numbers with potential for riots. Maybe the troops are there to provide protection...

I reckon you got it...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

I'm not going to get into this debate too much because I've already done it a million times on here and I have come to the realization that most people's minds are made up and they're going to stay that way. However, I was stunned at something you wrote. You said that 76% of Americans want us out of the Iraq war. If you are talking about an immediate and unconditional withdrawl, then I find that extremely hard to believe. I think its safe to say that everyone wants out of Iraq, it's just a matter of when. So, could you perhaps provide your source for this poll or give us a better idea of what the 76% were actually saying?

top topics

join