It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack imminent on or before September 21, 2007?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I'm an avid ATS reader, rather than a poster. However, I could not let this one pass by. You may remember that prior to September 11, 2001, billions of put options were placed on American and United Airlines, resulting in gains for those who had the "vision" of knowing these two airlines' stock price would "tumble". The same is happening now, but, in a MUCH broader scale. There are $4.5 billion of put options placed on the S&P 500 "betting" on this Index dropping by 50% prior to September 21, 2007. As of August 31, 2007 the S&P was at 1473, which means, if this happens, it will drop below 700 or $65 billion lost. The options will expire on September 21, 2007. What can possibly drive the market down in such a dramatic fashion? Is someone ready to lose $4.5 billion or are we ready for another "terrorist" attack; which will finally give the President his NSPD-51, giving him full federal, state, local, and territorial powers? Is martial law finally approaching? Remember the saying: "Those who forget the past..."

Here's the link for the details:
www.slideshare.net...

Your brother in freedom,

Manticore

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure this is related, if not the same, to this recently popular thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join