It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

somthing bad is coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It has been said that it’s not if we get attacked but when. Well when just might be sooner than you might think. The “smoking gun” here seems to be mystery traders exercising the “put option”. This was done in the weeks before 9-11 and it’s happening again. A mystery trader placed 245,000 put options on the Dow Jones Eurostox 50 index totaling about $1 billion. If the market crashes by a third to a half before Friday September 21st the anonymous trader could make as much as $2 billion. It’s my opinion that between now and September 21st something major is going to happen. Taking a few other things into account I’ll go one step further and put my money on September 13th

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Those trades might very well be of a technical nature as opposed to a fundamental nature as you and others are suggesting.
Check the ten year chart on the S&P and you can pretty clearly see an overbought state... Usually indicating a bearish reversal.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessDespot

Woot for teh economy majors out there !!! But yeah on a serious note look at the ten year charts and you'll see what he means.

new topics

join