It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo sighting in Great Yarmouth UK with photo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Found this on the web today whilst searching for more on the alledge UFO crash around New Jersey at the weekend.

Ufo riddle hovers over Gorleston

It as a odd photo which could just be a blimp, but the witness said there seemed to be fire coming out one end!

Anyway its a pretty odd story and the paper seems to have published it in the name of fun, I thought it was intresting just because it was a story in the news with a photo which is always good and there seems to be a mass of sightings ongoing at the moment.

Whats does everyone think about this, I haven't seen it on ATS yet but sorry if its already been discussed and debunked!

Anyway I'm of to check out the crash thread....... man I love this site!

[edit on 3-9-2007 by Hope_for_reason]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I thought it was quite intresting to note on this sighting and the NJ crash that witnesses saw flames.

Admitly a big difference in the amount of flames., this thing could have look fairly similar moving faster and in a darker sky no?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yes, it is an interesting sight.Imo its to small to be a et craft and looks like some type of remote controlled science project. Infact i remember in school we had an assigment in our tech class to make a tin box fly. no one was sucessful but i learned some things about remote controlled objects ,anyways back to the picture,its too small to have a person in it and isnt very aerodynamic being a rectangle but its unidentified so definatley would qualify as a ufo.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Ahhhhh..... Maybe the first Britsh drone!... i was wondering when they would make a come back! Trying to be serious what are the odds its a Chinese Lantern? I've only ever seen pics of them when its dark I dont know what they look like in daylight. Could it be this mundane?

The only reason I posted it on the site was because there seems to be a wave of sightings at the moment and I think we should be concentrating on as many as possible on ATS and looking for similar occurances in each sighting. Does anyone know of this shape being sighted before? If so where and when?

Cheers
Paul

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
No one intrested?! I feel so rejected! does anyone have an opinion on this, can it be filed under trash? Or is there anything to it.....

Cheers
Paul

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Can anyone blow up and enhance that pic? It looks interesting to me, but I'd like to see an enhanced version before I draw any conclusions.

Speculating, it possibly looks like one of those scout drones, filmed over gulf breeze, the ones that hovered over the ocean in daylight. But it's hard to say with the distance and clarity of that pic IMHO.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Really I havent seen any photos of the gulf breeze events. Were they ever proven to be a hoax? Depending on what you read you can find very different views on the event. But in fairness thats pretty much the case with anything involving ufos.

Any chance you could provide a link with some pics?

It will be intresting to see if the story makes the jump from the local paper to the mainstream news.

Cheers

Paul

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Here's some video footage of it-Check at about the 3:30 mark.

youtube.com...

Again-just tossing out a speculation, as it's hard to tell with the clarity and distance of that pic.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Yeah I can see what you mean! Its quite intresting at 3.39 and possible simlilar to this yarmouth pic, thanks will have to look for some more gulf breeze footage.

I would still love to hear the opinions of other members on this, cmon what does everyone think?

Cheers
Paul

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have emailed Laura at the above newspaper to see if we can get full size pictures of this craft / drone so we can get the ATS imaging experts on this asap.

A most unusual sighting.

Looking forward to seeing what our imaging wizards can get out of some full size pics if we can get them supplied and uploaded.

Ill keep you posted on Laura's reply.

And yep dimensional, first thing that popped into my head on see this pic was " gulf breeze "..

Im flagging this post, good find buddy.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by zeetroyman]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
oh my god! doctor who is real!

[edit on 4-9-2007 by lawler_09]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
He saw fire coming out of the bottom. Wouldn't that suggest it is some weird earth craft, made by earthlings?

I think there are a lot of people out there that could make stuff like this, in their basements or garage. It kind of looks like a small remote controlled hot air craft, balloon or kite.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
to me it looks like an anti gravity device probably built by school kids for the local science fair! I remember we had a similar project back in the 80's where we had to combine element 115 with 117 to achieve the effect. So its obviously man-made....

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Willy Wonka jsut finished another tour and he was taking people home.

On a serious note, that is a strange pic. Too large to be something that was 'launched' by hobbyists I would think, and people would have noticed them.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
or..a floating garbage can ?? too me

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lawler_09
oh my god! doctor who is real!

[edit on 4-9-2007 by lawler_09]

OMFG!!! That's what I was gonna say!
Mabey Bush?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well I do hear that the towns local chavs have just passed there Physics A Levels with the highest grades ever acheived! But still they must have got very lucky when calcultating the thrust to rate ration required to launch what looks like a wheelybin high into the air!!

On a serious note it does seem slightly to large for a hobby project. I beleive some one had contacted the paer for a better quality pic, any luck?

Oh yeah and another local paper The Banbury Guardian as put in a UFO story from Saturday asking for witnesses we seem to be having a epdemic at the moment

Banbury ufo

Anyways Im of to check on the crash thread again.

Cheers
Paul

[edit on 4-9-2007 by Hope_for_reason]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
it's a bit hard to tell from the pictures, but this or something like it could be an explanation for this UFO sighting.

google video entitled-UFO Bin Bag Baloon! How to make a Flying Bin Bag looks like a UFO

just a thought although from the description, it sounds a more rigid object than a bin bag.

(edit to reconstruct my nonsensical sentence!)

[edit on 4-9-2007 by pantha]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
That's indeed what it is, a flying bin bag. Or, some variation.

The witness said he "definitely saw fire coming out of the bottom..."

This was a great post because there was a strange object seen, then it seems it was probably resolved and explained, or at least evidence exists that is very compelling to suggest what it could be.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by Electro38]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
maybe someone farted in a bin and the hot air made it float.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join