It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

world unions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Does anybody have any information or links to the various world unions that are forming? I am aware of the following

european
North America
South American
African

It looks like events in the middle east are gearing up for a middle eastern union

is there any talk of other nations forming into trade unions such as russia, china, japan,and other various asian countries?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wow not 1 reply. Does nobody have any information regarding the unionization of the world? I am trying to piece together the 10 economic regions that may or may not represent the 10 horns of the beast mentioned in revalations.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
well theres plenty who have talked about it, ive seen websites before. i assume its not that bad, humans need to learn there lessons from the past and change but not to so easily stealable quadrants. I like the idea of diversity and culture, not everyone thinking insanely the same about anything, maybe unions would be good rather than causing genocidal madness and war from despots and psychos who want it all resisting. Plus the elites cant afford to lose power and wealth, i mean, think of the caviar and ballroom dances they would miss! The eyes wide shut rituals,old hags rambling on about how they havent been so offended. I say feed them just to keep them silent, no wonder elite men turn to the same sex after years with a woman who drives them insane with her need to shop, and things. I pity the wealthy self decieved elite..but never cry.

join