It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's going on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
It all started yesterday at my High School. I was eating lunch when I noticed a C-130 flying into Ft. Carson (where I live), I never thought much about it. i didn't until the end of lunch, after I saw like 10 of them in the half hour period. After school, while outside waiting for my basketball game, then after my game waiting for the Varsity game, I continually saw C-130 after C-130 flying torwards Carson... I must have seen like 50. (I know they weren't the same plane because they were all coming from the same direction) I haven't heard anything about what was going on, So I was wondering if maybe 1 of u guys heard anything that may help me understand what was going on.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Could be a combat/training exercize. That would be my only guess.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
That's what I was thinking, but they would be doing that at peterson AFB which is a couple Miles North of Carson. Carson is a ground-base... that's why so many Carson people have died in Iraq... my father almost being one of them. Besides, there were too many planes to be a training exercise... Or at least I think so.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I also live close to an airbase. Lots of airforce aircraft have been flying over lately, and heading toward the airbase.

This is getting me a little worried. Maybe they're preparing for something...

top topics

join