It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull and Bones have a Grey in a display case at Deer Island?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Yeah, that's a good point, and it's really a more reasonable link between Skull and Bones and the Third Reich. Brown Brothers Harriman (the investment bank for which Prescott Bush worked, owned by the family into which Prescott married) was one of the last American banks to continue doing business with Nazi Germany. It seems they'd have been happy to continue doing business with IG Farben, in fact, had the US government not intervened.

Not only was Prescott a Bonesman, but Brown Brothers Harriman is the sole trustee of Russell Trust Associates.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
since you seem to be authoring a book and doing your research my question to you would be: As the Yale-linked Skull & Bones influence and power is obvious...is there no equivalent at Harvard?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Several of Harvard's "Final clubs" can boast prominent members and elaborate (sometimes silly) ritual elements. Most notable are probably the Porcellian Club, the Owl Club and the Fly Club. These clubs all pale to Skull and Bones.

More families with very old money are affiliated with Yale than with Harvard. Despite claims that Skull and Bones membership is a meritocracy, the vast majority of Bonesmen are from families that are not just wealthy but have been wealthy for a very long time. If you trace these family lines down through Burke's Peerage and Gentry, Skull and Bones has the bluest blood of any society not affiliated with Oxford or Cambridge. As I've mentioned elsewhere, Bonesmen are generally "pre-tapped' before they ever get to Yale, at one of the three or four most exclusive boarding schools (Exeter, Andover, Choate and sometimes Deerfield). Many Bonesmen also used to be tapped out of Groton Prep School, but for whatever reason that is becoming less and less common.

Porcellian can boast some Rockefellers and some Roosevelts. I believe the Owl Club can count a number of Kennedys among its membership (though Teddy Kennedy resigned some time ago). Franklin Roosevelt was actually turned down by Porcellian and had to settle for punching Fly Club.

Really the three most exclusive societies at Yale (Skull and Bones, Scroll and Key, Wolf's Head) are all more prestigious and better connected than any other society at any college in the US.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by peabody

very interesting, thanks. I read anthony sutton and alexa robbins but I am still not clear about skull & bones.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Its becoming obvious that somone needs to do an Alex Jones style mission and get into these places and stash camera's etc. The only way the genral populace of the world will ever believe these stories is for someone or a group of people to get in there and break this open.....

I discovered here in Newcastle Australia that the Mason's are still conducting secret ceremonies from there hill top Gentlemens club in a series of tunnels located under Newcastle's 'Hill' suburb.... In the process of getting pics and footage to show people.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Any member been do deer island first hand and have seen the display case?

any photos on the net anywhere?

seems very interesting and i wouldn't doubt it.. real grey or fake

<< 1   >>

join