It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is policy to execute civilians, court case shows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
infowars.net...

A military court heard Thursday that a US Marine was ordered to execute a room full of Iraqi women and children during the massacre in Haditha which left 24 people dead.

With evidence having emerged that marines were ordered by superiors to massacre women and children in Haditha in Iraq two years ago, combined with scores of other testimonies and reports of such barbaric demands being forced upon American troops daily, it is clear that organised execution and ritual slaughter is the set policy of the architects of aggression in the middle east.

It is official policy, for example, to use cluster bombs in populated areas. Soldiers and Marines merely carry out the policy. It was official policy, under Operation Iron Hammer, to put barbed wire around villages, to bulldoze crops, to bomb homes, and to hold families in jail until they released insurgent information. It was official policy to level Fallujah, a city of 300,000 people, as an act of collective punishment.

In previous testimony it has also been suggested that the troops stopped random passing cars, ordered passengers out and lined them up and shot them one by one at near-point blank range with M16 machine guns.

"There is constant pressure to kill Iraqi civilians", 22-year-old GI Darrell Anderson said. “At traffic stops we kill innocent people all the time. If you are fired on from the street, you are supposed to fire on everybody that is there. If I am in a market, I shoot people who are buying groceries.”

The systematic killing of civilians in Iraq and throughout the middle east by aggressive forces under the control of the elite usurpers of our governments is clear. Our controlled media is also complicit in its ignorance, its pandering spin and the outright lies we continue to have to endure and break down with every passing day.

THIS IS A TRAVESTY! This really saddens me, how can this be happening? The systematic slaughter of civilians, should ring some major bells for people regarding the morality of this war. Since when is war ever moral anyways?

Like the massacre at Fallujah, it comes out now, in court, that the city was leveled with bombs as a "collective punishment". What is this nonsense, the Nazis used to execute whole villages as punishments. And then you see on CNN and FOX, akin to Goebbels's Nazi propaganda, you see on the news "our troops have won a decisive battle against insurgents in the stronghold of Fallujah" NO! You just destroyed a city full of people, 300,000 people, and claim its an "insurgent stronghold", well gee, why dont we nuke every city in the Mid East then, get rid of the insurgent problem for good?

The Neo-cons even say "we have nuclear weapons, whats the point of having them if you cant use them?" Oh yea sure thats very sane! These people are psychopaths, wake up people of earth, we are under attack!

Well why not, we got a bunch of blustering maniac psychopaths, satanic lucifer worshipping scum, who are hell bent on creating hell on earth, or destroy us trying. Theyre called the Illuminati.

There can be no doubt, this whole war in Iraq, and the entire war on terrorism in general, is completely fraudulent, every detail, and needs to end NOW.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by AscendedMaster]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Huh, and weren't we supposed to be the good guys?

I hope that the GIs who are doing the killing live the rest of their lives with weights on their conscience and blood stained hands which they can never wash free.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I happen to be in Iraq and all this sure is some new news to me. I think the best part is when you said, "we are under attack". Lol, do you even know what being under attack feels like? Im going to have to guess not. (Which is odd because I heard incoming mortors atm)

What you have found here is an article that was writen to make you think bad things about this war. It is vary misleading. The bottom line is that for every Iraqi killed there is an investigation and if any wrong doing is found it is vary likely that a soldier will be going to jail.

This whole article is laughable. If you only knew the extent the military gose through to avoid killing civilians. The only outright lies I see are coming from this artical.

You have been mislead. But, I don't blame you. In your position it must be hard to find good information. I don't know a site that has good information but I don't really need to read to get the information, it comes on it's own.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Well, if you’re going to be taking over a country, the less people around to resist you the better I suppose. I don‘t doubt such reports for a moment. Any people willing to use DU, which poisons our own soldiers as well as innocent civilians, are capable of anything. Don’t be surprised when the nukes start flying.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AscendedMaster

You forgot the Vietnam My Lai massacre.

I thought it was standard OP for US troops to slaughter everything in sight when they get the slightest idea someone might fight back

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Originally Posted by Styki

If you only knew the extent the military gose through to avoid killing civilians.

Originally Posted by Chorlton

You forgot the Vietnam My Lai massacre.

Somewhere between these two the truth rests. Regarding the source I believe it’s in the interests of the accused to pass the blame as high up the chain of command as possible. The source itself is clearly so one sided that it is actually a discredit to the anti-war argument. Unlike Fox we have the intellectual upper hand, so it saddens me when I see those who claim to be on the same side using the techniques of Fox News.

It may be official policy to use cluster bombs, DU, and phosphorus (very negligently) in civilian areas. However these are all long range weapons. The U.S soldiers themselves tend to be fairly decent people, so you don’t want to go traumatising them with war crimes because they could be traumatised, or going back home and explaining to wife and kids what they did in Bush’s war on terror if it’s sickening, let alone politically provocative.

Regarding Vietnam and Iraq
One similarity is that both were insurgent wars (in which the insurgents will always get to win). However before victory, during combat, you have lots of troops wondering around quite happily until a few get blown up by a roadside bomb, a mortar (or whatever else). Around this sight of U.S death you have lot’s of civilians who probably knew what was going on, or could have stopped it (that’s if of course they don’t getting strung up by the locals like most “collaborators” (eventually) do.
Nevertheless: This is when war crimes happen.

It’s when the troops think to themselves: “sod this” (to avoid swearing) and shout: “die, die, die!!! Little Iraqi buggers” whose country we: rawstory.com... and you: www.worldpublicopinion.org... don’t really want us to be in

Of course the Iraqis have never had a choice about those soldiers being in their country whilst all the soldiers have had a choice about whether they want to continue their military service.
Sadly this will never prevent the occasional war crime committed by troops driven through months of hell, into a (mentally) sick state of mind. Vietnam and Iraq were like this, though with more U.S deaths troops per percentage, and many more officers on the ground obviously these exceptional crimes were far less exceptional in Vietnam than Iraq.
The worst U.S crime in Iraq is supporting the Malki government which presides over far more, (and less pragmatic) torture than Saddam ever did. They do not want reconciliation with the Sunnis, they are a bunch of religious nuts, doing deals with Iran behind the U.S’s back, and inching to bring out the contract when we’re gone.
Likewise the biggest political crime (and lesson) is to not support a leader like Saddam in a place where the vast majority want e.g. to stone women to death.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ongoing discussion...

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join