It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vixion 1 - Scotland 0

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I went to the ROYAL yes ROYAL Edinburgh gardens a week or two ago and i noticed on the floor they had a tile which read "In the year 1928 Alexander Fleming Deicovered Penicillin"

LIARS LIARS LIARS !!!!! :bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

He did NOT discover Penicillin, some one discovered it along time before him, i heard on this fact on the great show, QI. I worte into that show and they have told me that the proof i need is on page 174 'in The Book of General Ignorance',which was published by Faber and written by John Lloyd and John Mitchinson.

So if any one has an internet link to this page or the book its self, PLEASE help me out here, we have a change to prove the ROYALS wrong, we must stand up and do this !

Go team Vix

Take Care every one, Vix

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Indeed, on page 174 of The Book of General Ignorance by John Lloyd and John Mitchinson it states that Bedouin tribesmen for over a thousand years used mould from the harnesses of their donkeys to make a "healing ointment".

It also states that in 1897 Ernest Duchesne began a study of its properties when he noticed Arab stable boys using mould to treat saddle sores, the reason Ernest Duchesne didn't receive recognition was down to the fact he was a mere student so the big wigs ignored him. Though his work and discovery was properly acknowledged and honoured in 1949, but he was dead by then so I guess he wouldn't have cared too much.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So how are you winning against Scotland? Because of a fact that has become popular myth like the Great Wall of China being visible from space? I'm sure the Royals did not mean to cause confusion.

join