It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get started in Ghost Hunting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm really into finding out more about the paranormal. I have never actually seen a ghost. There have been strange things that have happened in my life that I believe are paranormal. I think it is exciting because it's something you cannot always see. If anyone has any suggestions on the do's, don'ts, and how to's to get started ghost hunting it would be much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
That's a real trick bag, let me tell you. I grew up in a house with "personalities," and subsequently, I tend to be aware of entities in other places I visit. All I can tell you is be careful what you wish for. Read up on the subject, talk to other researchers, and learn to open your mind. Not all your encounters will be visual or audible, although electronic equipment seems to pick up a lot of those things. Most of my experiences have been relatively benign, and others have been rather unpleasant. Learn the difference between ghosts and poltergeists, manifestations of people due to trauma, and read up on lurking multi-dimensional beings who draw in negative energies.

If possible in that type of research, be careful.

new topics

join