It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alberto Gonzales and George W Bush related?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hi to all,

This is only my second thread.

I have seen a lot of pictures and video footage in the MSM. Does anyone else think that Alberto Gonzales is a Latin American incarnation of George W Bush.

What I mean is in relation to genetic traits such as facial features, dental and bone structure. Maybe it is a coincidence but i see some startling similarities if you see picture of them both together.

I would like to know what other people think. Any thoughts positive or negative are welcomed as I have only observed and have seen similarities and have not made a judgement yet. Just seems wierd that the outgoing attorney general of the US bare similar genetic characteristics to to the POTUS

[edit on 29-8-2007 by djaybeetoo]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well I don't think there's any blood relation between them, I sure see what you mean about them having similar facial features.

I had to get a side by side picture to take a look, so here's one.

But hit this Google link for a bunch of them.
images.google.ca...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&s a=N&tab=wi

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
wow that would be interesting, but i have to admit i cant see any similiarities. different nose, cheekbones are way off...no sorry dont see it.
good thread though, gets you thinking..

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Anxiety Disorder, Thanks for the reply and the posting of the picture.

I really appreciate it as i have yet to work out how to post pictures. The main similarities is in the dental structure, eyes and nose construction.

In response to Infilt8u. acuired genetics is not a 100% match, but they possibly have similar characteristics. The cheek bones are different as Gonzales is of a slightly heavier build, If you look at the general proportions.

Thought is all I am asking as I am undecided at the moment.

Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
ok no one likes this one. fair enough. Moderators please close down

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Oh no you don't..........

Threads don't get trashed or closed just because of a lack of replies.
You may need to work it a bit more to get some additional responses, but the thread stands as it is.

And you can't generalize that "OK no one likes this one", because I liked it, and my opinion must count for something.
Am I right..

You gotta work for your money around here..........

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
i just dont see the resemblance. Similar, perhaps - but not close enough to consider relatives.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well they have been friends for many years since Bush governor times, so perhaps been together for so long just like long lasting marry people they tend to look alike after a while.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I am sorry to say that Alberto does not look anything like JR.

I dont think so, but one never knows. But then again Jeb looks nothing like JR. either and they're brothers.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
They resemble each other in the fact that they're both deranged.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by djaybeetoo

While one of the more shocking things I've read recently, I think I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

The questions to follow up would be photographs of Alberto Gonzalez parents and to find out if they had any kind of work relationship with the Bush family where Mrs. Gonzalez would have been in the proximity of Geo.H.W. or Marvin or some relative....

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Now we're cookin'.......
I'll put some of this together, but everybody has to promise not to tell Barbara.

Baby Bush was born in 1946, far from Texas.....

July 6, 1946

Born in New Haven, Connecticut, Bush was the first child of George H. W. Bush and Barbara Bush. Bush was raised in Midland and Houston, Texas, with his four siblings, Jeb, Neil, Marvin, and Dorothy. Another younger sister, Robin, died in 1953 at the age of three from leukemia.
en.wikipedia.org...

He would have been a 9 year old boy in Texas while his dad was out wildcatting, and when baby Alberto was born.

August 4, 1955

Alberto Gonzales was born to a Catholic family in San Antonio, Texas, and raised in Humble, a town outside of Houston. He was the second of eight children born to Pablo and Maria Gonzales. His father, who died in 1982, was a construction worker. According to Gonzales, no immigration documentation exists for three of his grandparents and thus they may have entered and resided in the United States illegally.
en.wikipedia.org...

So, where was daddy Bush around Christmas of 1954 ???
He had just started working in Texas the year before.

Bush and Thomas J. Devine were oil-wildcatting associates. "Their joint activities culminated in the establishment of Zapata Oil." The initial $1 million investment for Zapata was split by the Liedtkes (and their circle of investors) and by Bush's father and uncle, Prescott Bush and Herbert Walker (and his family circle of friends). Hugh Liedtke was named president, Bush was vice president; Overbey soon left. In 1954, Zapata Off-Shore Company was formed as a subsidiary, with Bush as president.
en.wikipedia.org...

All this puts Maria Gonzales & George H. W. Bush within a sperm shot's distance of each other at the time of baby Gonzales' conception, and daddy Bush had just lost a child to leukemia. He was also traveling away from home in various parts of Texas due to his dealings with Zapata Corporation at the time.

Is this starting to look possible yet.

Is this the face of a philandering hussy ???

Is this the man that led Maria down the path of passion ???

Is this their love child from a dalliance while he was away from home ???

And just what is his connection to the fat man ???

Stay tuned to this thread for more...................

EDIT: I needed to add some stuff.

[edit on 6/9/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

You have made my day Anxiety

You has made a connection and a Conspiracy is born!!!!!!!!.

Now talking at the picture of Mrs. Gonzales . . . perhaps 40 years ago she could have been a beauty queen.

But truly, the Bushes also hired migrants to work as servants in their family home in texas for years.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

You have made my day Anxiety

Always here to help marg........

My research is ongoing, and thanks for the tip on their hired help. I'll see if I can follow that up a bit to see if it leads anywhere.

But for now, is this a sign of brotherly love.

It looks like it to me.......

Bush & Gonzales shared a long, mutually beneficial friendship.
From the time they met, Bush & Gonzales forged close ties.

Todd J. Gillman, The Dallas Morning News

Aug. 28--WASHINGTON -- Al Gonzales was a corporate lawyer with little political experience when Texas' newly elected governor stopped by his office to size him up. They hit it off instantly, the son of migrant workers and the scion of a political dynasty.

Mr. Gonzales became counsel to the governor, and for the last dozen years, hitched his career to that of his patron. The Harvard-trained lawyer from Humble, Texas, loyally protected George W. Bush's secrets and pushed the Bush agenda through five assignments, endearing himself with utter discretion on such matters as the governor's youthful brushes with the law, and with valued legal advice on such knotty topics as death row clemency requests.

When Mr. Bush moved to the White House, Mr. Gonzales became the legal architect of some of the administration's most controversial policies -- on torture, domestic surveillance, detention of terrorism suspects -- and a central player in fights over reshaping the judiciary to the president's liking.
www6.lexisnexis.com...:661484779&start=11

Only more research will bring out the truth, but djaybeetoo might be on to something.

Edit: Needed to

[edit on 6/9/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the interest, and the encouragement. The reason I started the thread was that I saw a picture in the paper of both of them and I guess it was the eyes that made me pose the question.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by djaybeetoo
The reason I started the thread was that I saw a picture in the paper of both of them and I guess it was the eyes that made me pose the question.

As I mentioned in my U2U to you, observation is the first step to discovery.
You made a valid observation that I found worth following up.

It should be interesting to follow their relationship after Bush leaves office in 2009.
Time will tell if they are half brothers or just buddies.

top topics

join