It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Heard This? Many Haven't (debunked)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

Originally posted by nowayreally
Oh, so sad, this would have been a great smokin gun, so to speak.
The story is very ironic in it's metaphorical sense! That mush is deserved!

Yeah it would have been nice, but I'd rather debunk it than have it be false and be spread around as the truth, only for "them" to use it to discredit us.

At least, in a small way, if it was somehow set up intentionally to reel us in and discredit us, then in a small way, by debunking it, we take away some of their ammo against us.

Small victory I guess.
By all means, you should always keep an open mind, and it takes a big person to admit to any mistake in general (or so Ive noticed lately), so kudos to you!

And way to be half full! Thats right it is a victory ! It's like a cancer, and luckily you caught it before it spread too far!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well, Novus, not to be critical, but your thread was false from the beginning because of it's assumption that bin Laden was the scapegoat... Bush has been the scapegoat almost from the start of his presidency. The powers that be were looking for a "fall guy," and thought they had found one in Bush. However, what they, the powers that be, have not taken into consideration is history. Bush will not be viewed, to the dismay of many of the posters here, as "one of the worst president in history;" instead, historically, he will probably be viewed as average or a bit above average.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Well, Novus, not to be critical, but your thread was false from the beginning because of it's assumption that bin Laden was the scapegoat... Bush has been the scapegoat almost from the start of his presidency. The powers that be were looking for a "fall guy," and thought they had found one in Bush. However, what they, the powers that be, have not taken into consideration is history. Bush will not be viewed, to the dismay of many of the posters here, as "one of the worst president in history;" instead, historically, he will probably be viewed as average or a bit above average.
I couldnt agree more! In a strange way, I see Bush being the scapegoat for 'them'(the powers that be, that is
)
- Everyone right now blames Bush for everything, they are usually referring to the administration, but he's the front runner (and puppet, of course. Hence, scapegoat.

But, I believe you hit the nail on the head that history will 'try' to rewrite Bush in a favorable light, but lucky for us, we are the masters of our the minds of the next generation. Although, with all the domestic abuse, and child neglect all around us, our youth just may buy the lies. Lets hope that this is not the case. and as for myself, my child is 5, and Im already starting my own history course to balance public education biases. I hope that other parents will follow suit as well. Only time will tell....

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I couldnt agree more! In a strange way, I see Bush being the scapegoat for 'them'(the powers that be, that is
)
- Everyone right now blames Bush for everything, they are usually referring to the administration, but he's the front runner (and puppet, of course. Hence, scapegoat.

According to this guy, and history, America owes money to Europe and has been trying to pay it off. America was the scapegoat for the Iraq war.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

)

Certainly. The mantra of "It's all Bush's fault" is a mantra that the left, and some on the right, scream from the rooftops. They are too blind to see what is really occurring, unfortunately.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join