It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

queen of england owns your body as stock?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-illuminati

Google Video Link

hello boys and girls its very important you watch this video to see what is really going on and how american works and why america was created

[edit on 29-8-2007 by K-illuminati]

You're all slaves!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by infiltr8u
look all i'm saying is that so what if there is any truth to that story.

my point is, ok the queen owns us, let her try to cash in..

see how far you'all get with it.

She does cash in on it. Every day. Every american paycheck. It is called personal income tax. Where do you think 2 hours out of every 10 that you work goes?

Roads and schools right? You'll find the real answer moreinteresting... and connected to London.

Sri Oracle

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I really don't know about the rest of you but I sure do feel like a slave.

I get up everyday goto my 40 Hour a week job where I don't do too bad. What exactly do I have to show for it? Nothing really.

Can't leave the country without "MASTER" knowing exactly where you are going and when you'll be back of couse you also have to get permission to start with ie Passport..

We are programmed to believe this is how Society is suppose to work. WHAT A JOKE!!

I don't know about the Queen but someone owns my a$$!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I think we all forget that the Londons Banks are the most powerful in the world and thats a fact.

Americans that are too "proud" to admit this are just sad little people in denial.

We are all the same after all, americans descend from the brits, as do the aussies. The U.K isn't just a small island or two. We have alot of power, I don't care who has more, but its wrong for one or two Yanks to come on here and say that they're not owned by us.
I'm saying what all brits have said here - if this is in fact true, then we aren't the ones that "own" you it is the Queen!

So chill yanks with problems and remember we are on the same side!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

British people make me laugh!, they are so insistent that they still have control over the US, I hope you'all know you would be speaking Texan if we so desired..in a blink of an eye there would be walmart stores in London.

And this dude right here...............................................
I want to cry with laughter,
If it ever came to it (which it hopefully never will)
then apart from the brits having the best trained and competent Army,
We have SAS who could probably take out the U.S on their own. If you want to get offensive towards us brits then expect this.
Not one american - even the greatest soldier - could make it into the SAS as you are too fat, unfit and lazy to make it.
I apologize to all americans that have no problem but understand the situation this yank puts us in.
And suprise suprise he's from texas.
Enough said.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by K-illuminati

That was amazing. I hope what he said isn't true, but it very well may be.

A few years back a very important man told me about how the Federal Reserve works, and about how there are only a select few that control the world's economy. I didn't really believe him until last week, when a woman on Coast to Coast AM spoke about the Federal Reserve, and how it was controlled by The Rothchilds and The Rockefellers.

Sadly, if we are slaves, most will not care as long as they can get their house, wife with two kids, HDTV and steak dinners. But what if our time is up? What if we've been used to our fullest, and now we are to be thrown away?

I was listening to the Drudge Report tonight, and there was a guest host on. He was interviewing several people from the financial industry about the current home mortgage crisis. He asked them to tell him the truth about the market, tell him stuff that the people on TV are not brave enough to tell the public. They said things don't look good at all, and that there will be problems in the stock maket right after Labor Day.

So maybe that put option betting that the stock market will lose half of its value by the end of September is based on real knowledge.

What if there is a deception? Will the real slavery begin now? Or soon?

And what's up with the EU telling Texas how to run it's death penalty program? What's up with that? Are they trying to rule us already?

Every day it feels more and more as if a quiet takeover is about to take place.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   

British people make me laugh!, they are so insistent that they still have control over the US, I hope you'all know you would be speaking Texan if we so desired..in a blink of an eye there would be walmart stores in London.

Now why on Earth is America the number 1 hated country on the planet ?

Take Care, Vix

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker

That was amazing. I hope what he said isn't true, but it very well may be.

I haven't watched it. Did he mention that the teletubbies actually run the United Nations?

Ooops, shouldn't have said that ........

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
reply to post by syrinx high priest

"this guy" is Jordan Maxwell, one of the most respected researchers around. What he speaks is truth.

Perhaps you should read into him

Respected? Hardly. This bozo is from the same snake-oil seller school as David Icke.

His books are an utter joke and aren't worth the paper they are printed on, which isn't very much paper thankfully.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The guy is a nut case.
I suppose you're going to try and tell me that the whole Revolutionary War was staged??? Since the US was "set up" it must have been right?

Actually, there are some problems with the Federal Reserve but this guy is twisting facts into fantasy. He's turning horses into unicorns.

If you want to argue semantic's, I could say we're all slaves everywhere and on many different levels. For example, we're all slaves to oxygen.

I'm sure Bill Gates is not a slave. You know him right? The richest man in the world??? Yes, he still pays income tax, I know that.

Yes our taxes go for schools, roads, etc... If they didn't, there would be no way we could build and maintain them.

By the way, the person who thinks England could kick the US' butt??
First, we're allies.
second, you know that we share our advanced technology with Britain? So you think Britain would kick our butts with our own stuff?
third, Britain is known for "doey" men. I hear this all the time so please don't tell me that US SEALS, Green Berets, Rangers, Marines, and the rest of our military are fat and out of shape.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Is this Anti you and me still going on ?? How sad !!

You aint no better than us and vice versa.. And as for all Brit men being "Doey" er think again, and stop listening to tales , try finding out for yourself!

I work a 48+ hour week come home to my castle, ask my butler to get my spot of tiffin ready , i eat my tiffin with my really bad teeth and the give Liz a quick call on the blower cos i know her... Is that stereotypical enough ??

The SAS ??? i would rather have the Paras or Royal Marines behind me than the SAS!! they are a front for the real secret services , Try the SBS for starters! Now that is a a real secret service as we know sfa about em but what i do know is that they are very very efficient as a good friend of mine found out on an excersise.

And the fat bloke in the video is STILL like the sharp point of a pin!!! (prick) yer finger!! geddit ??

Git

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
regarding the "doey" statement. This is what I have heard from British women ALOT. I don't think all British are "doey" but it's kinda interesting that the comment comes from British women.

The guy in the video is still a nut case.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOmen

c'mon you brits know that if you could still throw your weight around like back in the day you would. just because you have found your happy place..er..shielding yourselfs BEHIND us doesn't give you the right to be offensive. now drink your tea and krumpetts and relax , we got this one.
if you hadnt been out manned and out armored you guys would still be trying to "colonize" places all over the world..."long live the queen" right?
we should have let hitler kick your frumpy arse...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well i guess doey is better than wirery as i heard once lol ..
To be honest i guess really were all the same as i have said many times before , we may all have the same blood if were all of Anglo Saxon origin..

He is a nutter that really needs to get out more , find a woman as well !!

Regards
Git

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by infiltr8u

Yes , will give u that , and we know that!! but Winston Churchill did have a counter measure! just incase of invasion...I believe his words were " If we cannot win this war, then NO ONE will win this war ".

You have to remember that Britain had been fighting that war for 3 years and after taking a lot of pounding and a millions of of lost lives Britain was on its knees nearly .. Its easy for u to say in your free world over there that u should of let him kick our arses, Think on , Who was next??

Remember Germany was a far suprerior power than the US and had the means to fight a war with the US. Hitler was just bringing in the Me262 towards the end of the war and had the V2 rocket!! what did u have? We (the allies) stood solid and steadfast to prevent such a power from evolving anymore ! So if our arses had been kicked yours would have probably been next !!

Regards
Git

[edit on 3-9-2007 by completenuttergit]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

if you hadnt been out manned and out armored you guys would still be trying to "colonize" places all over the world

out-manned? maybe...out-mannered? never! It doesn't take armour and brute-force to colonise the world, an "excuse me...do mind awfully if we borrow your country old-chap" often suffices

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hehehe I love when the discussion breaks down to a mudslinging match about what would have happened if we didn't have the good old yanks (god bless em) to help out during the war.

The good old "You'd be speaking German" etc argument followed by the standard responses of..

"Well if you guys hadn't slept in"..
"I'm suprised you could find Germany on a map"
"If we weren't so busy dodging the Yankee bullets from behind us"

Well just to let you know,Ole queeny won't be requiring any of your bods tonight..
I just dropped her off home in my van after a tiring night on the town

Time for a quick cup of tea then off to beddy byes..What-ho ole chums

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

dont forget ur ovaltine old man!
toodle pip ol fuit

Git

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
I'm sure Bill Gates is not a slave. You know him right? The richest man in the world??? Yes, he still pays income tax, I know that.

Bill Gates is preferred stock.

Yes our taxes go for schools, roads, etc... If they didn't, there would be no way we could build and maintain them.

Property taxes build schools, gas tax paves roads. IRS feeds the Queen and her Oil War; nothing else.

US SEALS, Green Berets, Rangers, Marines, and the rest of our military are fat and out of shape.

Regardless of who's counting their twinkies... the British SAS or the US Marines are all incorporated to serve the same BANKS.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
sri oracle wrote,

Property taxes build schools, gas tax paves roads. IRS feeds the Queen and her Oil War; nothing else.

OK prove it. Don't ask me to watch the nutjob video again because that isn't proof. That's a nutjobs messed up opinion.

When I mean proof, I mean actual physical evidence that could be presented in a court of law and confirmed.

also,
The Queens Oil War??? huh?
Do you mean the US occupation of Iraq?
You do know we're getting almost no oil out of that country at the moment right? Neither is the Queen.
And you know Britain is pulling out of Iraq right? Why would the queen pull out of her own war?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join