It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: Lacerta - Deceit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
PODcast:

Lacerta - Deceit

This is a new peice from myself and toraylin working under the name Lacerta. It started life as this tune and was reworked for our collaborative project.

As always all feedback is appreciated. Please flag the thread if you enjoyed it. Thanks for taking the time to take a look.

Cheers.

length: 05:16
file: btsmpod_2551.mp3
size: 12356k
feed: btsm

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Another great piece my friend,good work.

Expect more from us soon as we are trying to get as much done as possible.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Being a chap who was a teenager when Van Halen hadn't yet recorded an LP, who danced to 'Saturday Night Fever' at disco's, and has yet to attend a rave, I'm not really qualified to comment on the song per se... but I know what I like. It sounds good to me, a good techno, or trance, or electronica, dance tune. But I only heard of trance music last year. And I was anticipating hearing some lyrics relating to Lacerta and/or deceit (if you want some, I'll gladly supply you with some) I like the interview with Lacerta and reptilian/serpent/dragon subjects. The statement intro was good too, and I wondered who the man is who is saying it. Is it a famous person? Just curious cuz I like quotes.
PS, if I am way off in my genre comments on the tune, could you let me know?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
Being a chap who was a teenager when Van Halen hadn't yet recorded an LP, who danced to 'Saturday Night Fever' at disco's, and has yet to attend a rave, I'm not really qualified to comment on the song per se... but I know what I like. It sounds good to me, a good techno, or trance, or electronica, dance tune. But I only heard of trance music last year. And I was anticipating hearing some lyrics relating to Lacerta and/or deceit (if you want some, I'll gladly supply you with some)

Thanks, always nice to hear some positivity. In my view all you have to have to be qualified to comment on any type of music is a pair of ears. I'm not sure what genre you'd call it, I'm getting old myself, but maybe drum and bass? Maybe Techno? It's definitely electronica. I find when I classify something as a genre, it usually means something completely different to someone else anyway.

I quite like the name Lacerta myself. I thought it might be a little pretentious to use a name for our little project, people might actually think that we were serious musical artists, but as far as I know, the serious ones get paid for their work.

It was inspired by The Lacerta Files, and I thought it was a good name for a project born on a conspiracy board such as ATS.

Ram

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I made a game video for this music..

I thought it was good adrenaline eletronic music - That fits a popular game..

It's so low quality.. Hope you can see whats going on.
Added some Camera movements - and turned down the game volume when nothing important happends in the action - So you can hear the music.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Ram]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Thanks ram,the video looks good. I'm honoured that you would take the time to edit such a video for our song.

We are trying more and more for the high energy feel. As i'm sure you will see in the future.

Thanks again,and keep up the good work!

Tor.

top topics

join