It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of possible Alien Weapon Tech!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Wow this is awesome,I`d like to get my hands on one of those
Well humans can make something out of nothing with their brains and common sense but i ask is.Where did they get the power source?If there was one wouldnt it be like a big huge weapon like the Spartan Laser?if not then you proved my dad wrong

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
As a novice conspiracy theorists I find so called intelligent people who post on here and dismiss any possibility of alien intervention as a sacriledge of the human species insulting.

There are too many cover-ups since the Roswell days for an intelligent human to deny the existence of ET's either from other worlds or from our future.

I came here from an underground article explaining the Ducle Base uprising in which 80+ humans were killed with use of flash guns by the greys.

There should be an independent agency on the internet evaluating sites and or articles on sites as to their veracity or the propensity to fabricate for sheer profit.Some sort of veracity rating or certification could be employed.
If one group creates a fantasy and states that it is true,there are 10 other sites who feed off this site also stating something as factual.

Then we have members of governmental agencies also creating dis-information as truth.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I dont see anything alien related with lazer weapons or sonic weapons to be honest. Its just the progression of technology through war.
Our mainstream tech advances because of military research.

The jump from bow and arrow to gun powder, was that alien influence?

The jump seems large because what we see is the use of bullets to alternative sources and it seems overnight. What we dont see is them working on the technology for the past 30 years behind closed doors. shrug

<< 1   >>

join