It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of possible Alien Weapon Tech!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
After reading this article it makes me think that maybe aliens have crashed landed and we have possibly reverse engineered tech for military and possibly commercial use and maybe we have had it for some time and it is released slowly so we suspect nothing. anyway heres the link once you read it it will blow your mind. blog.wired.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Interesting theory there man... how exactly did you get to that conclusion may I ask?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
think about micro waves and computers, all released years apart after the 50's.... what do you think of that?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Human ingenuity works in strange ways. Many cultures had the wheel but no masonry skills, or like the Egyptians who built the pyramids and had nothing to lift the bricks except lumber rolls

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Why is the explanation of human technological progression answered with "Aliens gave it to us?"

I believe that War gave us most of our technology.

And ahh yes the weapon, I remember about 3 years back reading an article about a concept phaser weapon. I don't think anything or at least nothing significant will come of this. But it is a cool looking weapon and I can see why some people might think that it is E-T inspired.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
And ahh yes the weapon, I remember about 3 years back reading an article about a concept phaser weapon. I don't think anything or at least nothing significant will come of this. But it is a cool looking weapon and I can see why some people might think that it is E-T inspired.

I wonder if this clip from a Thomas Costello interview is related to the phaser weapon you speak of? Possibly similiar technology in use here? Maybe we didn't reverse engineer anything... Maybe we just simply were given it, or stole it...

Q -- Tell me more about the flash gun. Is it difficult to operate, or is it like the weapon on Star Trek, that can stun or kill on different modes?

A -- It is an advanced beam weapon that can operate on three different phases. Phase one, like Star Trek, can stun and maybe kill, if the person has a weak heart. On phase two, it can levitate ANYTHING no matter what it weighs. Phase three is the SERIOUS BUSINESS mode. It can be used to paralyze anything that lives, animal, human, alien and plant. On the higher position on the same mode, it can create a TEMPORARY DEATH. I assure you, any doctor would certify that person is dead, but their life essence lingers in some strange limbo, some kind of terrible state of non-death. In one to five hours the person will revive, slowly; first the bodily functions will begin, and in a few minutes, consciousness followed with full awareness. In that mode the alien scientists re-program the human brain and plant false information. When the person awakes, he 'recalls' the false information as information he gained through life experience. There is no way for a person to learn the truth. The human mind 'remembers' and believes completely the false data. If you attempt to inform them, they would laugh or get angry. They NEVER believe the truth. Their mind always forgets the experience of re-programming. You asked if the flash gun is difficult to operate. A two year old child could use it with one hand. It resembles a flash light, with black glass conical inverted lens. On the side are three recessed knobs in three curved grooves. Each knob is sized differently. The closer the knob to the hand the less the strength. It's that simple. Each knob has three strengths also, with automatic stops at each position. The strongest position will vaporize any thing that lives. That mode is so powerful it will leave NO TRACE of what it vaporized.

Q -- Is the weapon called a Flash Gun or is there a different name in the manuals?

A -- Everybody calls them Flash Guns, or more commonly "The Flash" or "my Flash" when talking about it. In the manual it is first introduced as the ARMORLUX Weapon. After that, it is explained as the Flash Gun.

Q -- What type of security is found at the Dulce Base? What else is used against espionage or unauthorized entry?

A -- I'll mention a few, but it would be nearly impossible to cover it all. The weapon, besides the Flash Gun, mostly used is a form of sonic. Built in with each light fixture [and most camcorders] is a device that could render a man unconscious in seconds with nothing more than a silent tone. At Dulce there also are still and VCR cameras, eye print, hand print stations, weight monitors, lasers, ELF and EM equipment, heat sensors and motion detectors and quite a few other methods. There is no way you could get very far into the base. If you made it to the second level, you would be spotted within fifteen feet. More than likely, you would become an inmate and never see the light of the surface world again. If you were 'lucky', you would be re-programmed and become one of the countless spies for the Ruling Caste.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terra Nuovo Umanita
Interesting theory there man... how exactly did you get to that conclusion may I ask?
Oh wow where to start basically all the ufo sightings i never really took much stock in it but with all the sightings these days and all the more credible witnesses popping up i am starting to believe more and more and with roswell into the factoring what if aliens have crash landed and what if we reverse engineered the technology and the military cover up is well just that who wants to get thier hands caught in the cookie jar it seems very plausible to me to cover up your source of tech and perhaps one day we might have some sort of disclosure secondly last time i checked the military wasnt capable of lasers being able to put a quarter size hole in a human body from 5miles away i mean yes they have laser capable of generating warmth to disable missile guidence systems but they shouldnt be able to do this with a portable 2 man unit. i think this alone may give light to outside help

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zeroeffect

I know the military has flaunted laser tech for a while, but may I give you a civil example, many people know this too if you watch mtv. Pimp My Ride, and American Choppers both have machines that have lasers that can etch designs up to two inches into steal. although it is close range and only steel, thats still pretty amazing. So I don't doubt that the military could have more sophisticated versions. However, I will not discredit your belief that the military used ufo technology, even though I tend to be skeptical about such alien related things.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I am a firm believer in all things alien, however I am not sure that the tech came from above, as it were.

With that having been said I could be way off base here and even the keyboard I now type on could be derived from an alien spaceship navigation system.

I guess you just never know, but I suppose one way would be to find if any living members of the devolopment teams are around ( microwaves - lasers - etc ) and speak to them and follow their "flow chart" of discovery.

Dorian

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
well here is my point i am new to the alien believer realm i truely want to believe and i find it interesting how the military makes huge technological leaps and in my opinion i think this sort of laser tech had some help also there is a point i have heard when the nuke was designed i believe a scientist said that when tech wants to be birthed it will find a way to be so and if the scientist who thought it up hadnt that someone else would have and there was documentation that as the person who came up with the bomb idea half way across the world someone else had the same idea so perhaps this kind of tech wanted to be birthed but i still think perhaps it had some extraterrestial help

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Regardless the technologies are still indigenous. I see no reason in doubting human advancement. After all, every year someone is figuring out another way to kill or hurt people.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terra Nuovo Umanita
Human ingenuity works in strange ways. Many cultures had the wheel but no masonry skills, or like the Egyptians who built the pyramids and had nothing to lift the bricks except lumber rolls

Lumber rolls?
From the Cedar Trees imported from the Lebanon, no doubt.
There were no trees to make logs with in Ancient Egypt.

We just do not know how the great pyramid was built at all.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeroeffectlast time i checked the military wasnt capable of lasers being able to put a quarter size hole in a human body from 5miles away i mean yes they have laser capable of generating warmth to disable missile guidence systems but they shouldnt be able to do this with a portable 2 man unit. i think this alone may give light to outside help

I think in this case what you're seeing is in fact from an inhuman group inside of TRW - the marketing department. They often devise things that are "alien to technology".

Chemical lasers are among the most energetic we can design. At least in terms of something you can wag around. But as Hambling points out, that's achieved by carrying around hideously high-energy chemicals. You really don't want any of that stuff to get out. Refilling the tanks is hazardous, getting a hole in one is usually lethal.

Not only are the reactants hell, you can't easily deal with the exhaust. You damn sure can't store it. The spent reactants are always nastily toxic.

If you've ever seen a THEL article, they only show you the business end of it in photos. What they DON'T show you is the support crap - an 18 wheeler or two full of various reactants, and the output - a huge cloud of stinky steam that's roaring out the butt end of the thing hot enough to scald you if you're up close. A bunch of what's on the reactant truck is OTHER stuff to combine into the exhaust so that it comes out just boiling hot stinky steam full of deuterated Freon and not, for example, white hot deuterium fluoride.

I can't imagine how that could be made to work in a portable firearm. Not only that, there's some optics issues with IR wavelengths in small weapons with short optic paths and high f lenses. I have sincere doubts you could keep it collimated to quarter size at 5 miles. Also keeping the optics sufficiently clean for that sort of power output while you're lugging it around would be tough. Lots of problems.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
There are a number of issues here I cannot let pass.
1) The word is TECHNOLOGY NOT "Tech". What is it about you ipod loving, SMS addicted, "hmmm..think I'll use the lower case "i" in a sentence instead of the capital form to indicate the first person in written speech", generation "Y'ers", that stops you from correctly using the English language as it was intended? Which afterall is the theory of CLEAR communication.

2)

well here is my point i am new to the alien believer realm i truely want to believe...
Well here is your primary problem. You so want to believe, that you have set aside impartial reasoning and the theory that the simplest explanation is usually the right one. Alien intervention isn't really the simplest explanation now is it?

3)

also there is a point i have heard when the nuke was designed i believe a scientist said that when tech wants to be birthed it will find a way to be so and if the scientist who thought it up hadnt that someone else would have...
So given what you have stated here, is it not reasonable to assume that humans have the capacity and means to allow technology to spring forth using our own abillities?

4)

there was documentation that as the person who came up with the bomb idea half way across the world someone else had the same idea so perhaps this kind of tech wanted to be birthed but i still think perhaps it had some extraterrestial help...
And see now here is my point neatly put by yourself. On the one hand you illustrate the very resonable principle that technology seems to have an uncanny way of giving birth to itself. Nothing wrong here, plenty of emminent people have theorised on this little conundrum. And then you point out in relation to this that often a number of people arrive at the same or simmilar discovery within the same time frame. Again nothing wrong with this comment, I have heard this phenomenon attributed to branches of chaos theory. But then "Oh dear!", without reason or proof you fall back on the old extraterrestrial help "feeling".

Why is it that people find it so difficult to believe that the one and so far, only sentient intelligent life form we know of and understand and understand well, our own, is the one that they see as unable to develop technologically without outside help? What baseline other than ourselves are they using to measure this by? There is a question here, if we as a species are unlikely to develop certain technologies on our own, then why and how would any other species hold a greater predisposition towards technological achievement? And why is it that they only ever in these "alien technology" theories seem to help the US government with weapons or means of control?

LEE.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by thebozeian]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Look at 1600-1700, or 1700-1800, or even 1800-1900.
Now compare it to 1900-2000.

We have made the BIGGEST leap in technology in the past 100 years, than anywhere else in our past.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I believe US is hiding a "trump card".

It's our last hope. Nukulear just won't do it anymore, too crude.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MichaelMyers

Well it's because Mike you need a critical mass of basic scientific, industrial, and engineering discoveries before things really start to move in any society(human or alien). You can't exactly put the cart before the horse now can you? To put the point into perspective, human knowledge moves exponentially. One discovery becomes two, two becomes four and so on. Therefore it should be obvious that at some stage in our history there would be a point where our discoveries and achievements were enough that we would begin to rapidly and increasingly gain knowledge. This point it can be argued, came about just after the industrial revolution which began from the late 1700s, early 1800's on. Once this point was reached it was a fait a compli, that we would rapidly and ever increasingly make discoveries in science and engineering. And the rest as they say is history.

LEE.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by thebozeian

I've just been sitting back reading all of this, wondering why so many are so quick to tag any new scientific advancement or weapons technology as "Alien" or "Alien inspired". Come on, can't we give humanity a little credit?

What I am seeing in the "Wired" photo isn't a finished product, but a design mock-up for a possible casing for the new device. Weapons engineers test this sort of thing for the purpose of battlefield ergonomics. I suspect this bulky contraption will end up looking a lot more like a Barett Rifle than a chainsaw case.

Face it, LASER technology has been around for close to 50 years, so, it;s about time it went to War in a bit more direct sense.

Yea, I tend to agree with Lee.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Ed Littlefox]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
i think the whole idea behind this flash gun,even being mentioned is because if anyone recalls?if anybody remembers anything about dolce alien underground bases and phil shcnider episode with the altercation with the greys and guess it was 81 speacial forces people that were killed during the altercation,these aliens were supposed to utilized these flash guns,as well those vids that had been smuggled out of the bases by security personall mentined ets having these weapons that could emobilize or to be fatal to both aliens and humans both,called flashguns,that emitt controlled radio active bursts.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The notion that our advancement in computer science and knowledge is soley based on reverse-engineering of Alien technology is beyond retarded.

I know this site loves conspiracy, deep hidden secrets being shrouded in mysteries and other things that the average citizen isnt aware of but idiocy has no place on this site.

Critical flaw in the notion of Alien tech proppeling us to the level of technological height we as a human race now is the fact that there is one nagging question: If we got our technology from the Aliens, then how did the Aliens aquire the technology that we use today?

Also this: What would a person from 10.000 years B.C. think of the technology that the Roman Empire posessed? He wouldnt understand a single thing about it and he would easily say that a devine being has given the "magic" things (Technology) to the Romans.

Same applies to natural events like a solar eclipse. We now know that it is just the Moon covering the Sun but in ancient times, people thought it was an act of the gods punishing or awarding said people.

The technology of today must seem magical too because it utilises strange materials and its results are for the untrained eye, mysterious and wonderfull. Like magic. Those very same people that do not understand the functions and inner workings of Computers and advanced machines could reason that the technology isnt from this world and attribute it to Aliens instead of Gods.

Originally posted by nightman777
i think the whole idea behind this flash gun,even being mentioned is because if anyone recalls?if anybody remembers anything about dolce alien underground bases and phil shcnider episode with the altercation with the greys and guess it was 81 speacial forces people that were killed during the altercation,these aliens were supposed to utilized these flash guns,as well those vids that had been smuggled out of the bases by security personall mentined ets having these weapons that could emobilize or to be fatal to both aliens and humans both,called flashguns,that emitt controlled radio active bursts.

What the hell are you talking about? Also, use the Enter button more because i like reading text but it doesnt have to be a wall of it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join