It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all whistle-blowers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
After the 'TV Fakery' episode a couple months ago, I decided to take 'time off', from all things 9/11. But, having returned and read through a great many 'new' threads, I see nothing has changed.

I see age-old news regurgitated and presented as revelatory. I see the same arguments repeated time and time again. I can't help but feel this whole debate is becoming futile. The schisms in the 'movement' are even more apparent to me now than when I was fully immersed in the debate.

Having looked over the subject with a fresh eye, one thing stands out: how can we hope to establish who was behind the attacks on 9/11 if we can't even agree what happened?

• What hit the Pentagon building? Flight 77; another commercial passenger plane; a military plane; a missile; or was it pre-planted explosives? There's no consensus.

• What crashed in Shanksville? Flight 93; another commercial passenger plane; or was it pre-planted aircraft debris? Again, there's no consensus.

• What hit WTC1 and WTC2? Was it Flights 11 and 175; other commercial passenger planes; military aircraft; or were missiles fired at the building shrouded in holograms? Needless to say, there's no consensus.

I mean, it's not simply that we're divided over the explanations; we're divided over what to explain. We seem to be going round and round in circles, congratulating ourselves for asking the questions but, in truth, getting nowhere.

Every instinct in me tells me 9/11 was either carried out by elements within the US or else carried out by others at the behest of elements within the US. It's going to take a genuine insider to help us unravel this mess.

Anyone know one?

join