It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this j-rod?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Ive never seen this pic before, its the 3rd one down.

3rd pic down

I know ive read somewhere that this j-rod at dulce would wear human clothes.

Ive done some searching with not much luck, just curious if anyone else has seen this or knows anything else.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken (I may be),
that's a picture of a dummy in the
Roswell museum. (museum...yeah).

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
i personally dont think that this is a real alien imo. something in the pic just doesnt look authentic. be it the mouth or nose or color of skin something is odd.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

Regards,
Lex

Can't you ever answer a post without being soo arrogant? I don't think I've ever seen you make one reply that wasn't arrogant or completely sarcastic. I've noticed you always try to make someone feel stupid because of what they ask. It gets old.

You come off as someone who doesn't believe anything on here by the way you're always answering people. If that's the case, then why are you even a member here if you can't have an open mind about anything? Did something happen in your life that keeps you angry 24/7 and makes you jump on ATS to treat people the way you do?

And don't try saying that you were simply replying to say it's a dummy in a museum and there's nothing more to it. Anyone with common sense can read that post and notice you're trying to make the person feel stupid by how you answered it.

We get it. You don't believe most of what's on here. You've made your point clear enough.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david

Regards,
Lex

Can't you ever answer a post without being soo arrogant? I don't think I've ever seen you make one reply that wasn't arrogant or completely sarcastic. I've noticed you always try to make someone feel stupid because of what they ask. It gets old.

You come off as someone who doesn't believe anything on here by the way you're always answering people. If that's the case, then why are you even a member here if you can't have an open mind about anything? Did something happen in your life that keeps you angry 24/7 and makes you jump on ATS to treat people the way you do?

And don't try saying that you were simply replying to say it's a dummy in a museum and there's nothing more to it. Anyone with common sense can read that post and notice you're trying to make the person feel stupid by how you answered it.

We get it. You don't believe most of what's on here. You've made your point clear enough.

I guess I don't have any common sense....

But on topic, I'm not sure what to think. Since this site also has pictures of the Xenomorphs from Aliens in their possibly real aliens pictures or cool aliens pictures or whatever it is.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Actually I think the thing that doesn't look right in the photo is that it actually looks like a photo shop of two different alien dummies combined.

One from the Roswell museum (the body), or something symiler.

The other from an overly fake alien autopsy that has been posted on here a few times (the head)...

[edit on 8/28/2007 by bobbyt]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
j-rod.

There is a fake/hoax word to start.

Been spending some time with the cult of Dan Burisch ? Or Dan Crane ? Or whatever the leader of the cult/hoax/scam calls himself these day's ?

WOW !

That word makes me cringe
J-ROD

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 28-8-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Originally posted by h3akalee

j-rod.
There is a fake/hoax word to start.
Been spending some time with the cult of Dan Burisch ? Or Dan Crane ? Or whatever the leader of the cult/hoax/scam calls himself these day's ?
WOW !
That word makes me cringe
J-ROD
Regard's
Lee

Many would agree with your post h3akalee. However I would not be one of them. I have watched many hours of the Dan Burisch videos. I have compared what he says with what I know about S-4 and Groom Lake. I have also compared what he says with what I learned from Bob Lazar about S-4.

I also would consider the information I obtained from Bill Uhouse in both of his visits to my home.

I would also consider the video tape of Bill Uhouse and another gentleman (I believe it may have been his father). They were discussing the simulator program.

Based on all of those factors and information I would not refer to Dan Burisch or Dan Crain or the j-rod as cult/hoax/scam. I would refer to it as information much (but not all) of which I believe is true but certainly deserves further investigation.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Nope no cults, just read that a j-rod used to wear human clothes, and I have never seen this pic before.

Thanks for the smart ass remarks, well thought out I might add.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

But what reference do any of us have to go on?? You say that the eyes, mouth, skin dont look right?

What are you using as a point of reference?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

I am actually glad you dont agree with me Mr Lear it reminds me i am sane.

Take it easy and yes i do enjoy your stories.

As for being a smart arse no sadly was just pointing out my personal opinion. And when i hear the word J-ROD the burisch alarm bell ring's.

Forgive me.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Originally posted by nightmare_david

Can't you ever answer a post without being soo arrogant? I don't think I've ever seen you make one reply that wasn't arrogant or completely sarcastic.

My dear Sir,
I was being neither arrogant, nor sarcastic.
I was giving my honest opinion.

After searching for the same photo, or one
similar, I've not found it on any other site.

The Roswell Museum site doesn't have it,
so it's quite possible I'm wrong on that
account.

But, the lack of it appearing on any other
alien site has me wondering about it's
provenance.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

After searching for the same photo, or one
similar, I've not found it on any other site.

The Roswell Museum site doesn't have it,
so it's quite possible I'm wrong on that
account.

Regards,
Lex

Thats all I have been saying, where did this photo come from??
It isn't from rosewell museum, and so forth and so on.

I just stated That I havent seen it before, and was looking for some feed back.

Trust me I'm not trolling for points, I alrerady have access to RATS, and thats about what the points can get you here.

Just looking for info!!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
redseal,
Thanks for the reply.

I did extensive searches that included
alien pics, and (sounds odd) chemical
attack victims.

Came up with nothing.

Either this site has an exclusive, or it's
some obscure pic of someone I haven't
found, yet.

I'll keep looking.

To the person so fast to jump on me,
please go to my Profile and read ALL
of my posts.

Then, only then, send me a U2U.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

That's a good boy Lex! Now people will complain about your obsequiousness. But, to address the OP about the picture of the alien, it is fake and it is apparently a combination of two fakes photoshop'd together.

Refs:

J-Rod Photo is a Fake
The Making of the Fake Alien

So there you have it. Another hoax. Oh, BTW... This one is real:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

If I'm not mistaken (I may be), that's a picture of a dummy in the Roswell museum.

Hi Lexion,

I think your recollection has confused the photo in the Original Post in this thread with another (rather similar photo).

I'll post brief details of both photos below, from my database of infamous "alien" photos.

The one in the Original Post is

That photo is not of the dummy in the Roswell museum.

The truth is a bit more, well, disturbing. Someone put pictures of a real dead (human) body online, which were digitally manipulated to replace the head of the dead human with an alien head.

I'd STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE HESTITATE TO USE THE LINKS BELOW. While I think it is important for me to provide the evidence to back up the explanation I gave above, please keep in mind that THE LINKS BELOW SHOW A DEAD BODY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Photos of the relevant DECOMPOSING CORPSE

Specifically, the relevant one is this photo of a CORPSE.

Like I said, the true explanation of this one is rather disturbing.

I think your recollection confused the above photo with the one below, which was indeed an exhibit at the Roswell museum.

All the best,

Isaac Koi

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by redseal

this is probably from some wax museum in a one light town

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Isaac,
I thank you.

I knew I had seen a photo so
similar, it had to be related.

Hence, I was looking at chemical-
related deaths.

Again, thanks.

Kind regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Oh, yikes, -------------------------! Thanks for the nightmare fuel. It does look like you found a match to the torso in the edited alien picture. Now, I have to go degauss my head.

top topics

join