It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does your screen name mean/how'd you come up with it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I love, Love, LOVE this thread! It's kind of like peeking in your cupboards and opening all your drawers. As for my screen name, if I told you... I would have to kill you...I mean this is ATS, right?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Oddly enough mine came from a dream I had at about the age of 9 or 10.
But now all anyone knows is the vague Deep Sapce 9 character...
So dissapointing...

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Jensouth31, My screen name is actually part of my first name, and part of my last. First name is Jennifer, and I'm not telling my last name
I was 31 years old when I started using that combination. I'm not 31 anymore

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
I'm not 31 anymore

no ma luv...but you are still so beautiful...oohlala...
i got my name from a pack of gum i was chewing when i signed on for the first time. i know not much thought put into it..sue me.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by icybreeze

Originally posted by jensouth31
I'm not 31 anymore

no ma luv...but you are still so beautiful...oohlala...

Well if that don't make a girl feel good...then nothing will. Thank you so much

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

you're welcome...wanna make out?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hola

Well, originally had the name Deadlock Disruption which was about 8 years ago (i played music which my flat mate didnt like lol) then i changed it to rapta inspired by the name reptar from rugrats. Then it evolved to rapta raptura then finally to rapturas (how I love evolution).

I realised last year (when looking for relationships/missing pieces to a puzzle =/) that rapturas coincidently spells out my real name, if you drop the p and rearrange the remaining letters you get stuart. Doesnt mean anything to anyone else but the p reflects in a mirror like so-

qp
db

Now you know (how apparently odd i am lol)

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'm a big history buff especially anything to do with Roman history. Augustus was the name of the first Emperor and meant 'revered'.

I am also a Mason hence the Masonicus. Roughly translated it would be revered mason....reminding me also to try an aspire to that.

Al

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Oddly enough, it is just my initials, as well as a shortened version of my name Alberto. What can I say, I was in 6th grade at the time and I was very uncreative. Nowadays in other places I'm known as ZyklonB.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I wish I could say there is some interesting story behind my name, but there isn't.
Its my initials, and 2008 is the year is graduate.
Hence, jtb2008.

six

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Mine came from the inordenate amount of six's that appear in everything from my birthday, ss#, badge number, paramedic number, etc.. etc... Six's , six's everywhere

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Mine came from a character in a series of books that kind of struck a chord in me.I use it on other sites i frequent as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Here's how I got my name.

It all started when I just happened to turn on a Tampa Bay Buccaneers game on the television. They just happened to show Keyshawn Johnson mouthing off to Jon Gruden. I could tell what Keyshawn was saying to him and it wasn't very good. I got through watching the game and I thought that I should watch Sportscenter later on to find out what they were saying to each other. Even though it was fun trying to decipher what they were saying, I better not repeat what I figured out that they had said. So I made a shortened and very sweet version when I joined three years ago. Gimmefootball400 is what I thought of and it stuck.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Post Deleted. Double Post

Gimme out. (CSX AM Train Dispatcher Huntington out)

[edit on 10-1-2008 by gimmefootball400]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Because I am a conundrum.

I am probably the exact opposite of what people expect me to be. One person can think I'm a total a**hole while the next person might think I'm the sweetest guy in the world. I speak my mind which can get in trouble but at the same time earn me respect. You basically never know what you're going to get out of me. It's either the prick or the nice guy or somewhere in between. It's hard to figure me out, like a riddle or puzzle.

I wore the number 4 during my best year playing football, hence conundrum04.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I was always gettin told.. 'You're A GENT' and the first letter of my first name is T.

Then I saw men in black 2 .. AGENT T (Patrick Warburton) and got told I looked like him coz I put on a few pounds(cheeky bleeders) lol.

S'funny coz I also identified with his character.. a guy with a job he thought he wanted.. but couldn't quite get to grips with it and would be happier with a simpler life.

I want one of those flash pens for ex girlfriends tho

EDIT.. Oh Yeah.. I forgot.. I had to enter it in all caps coz I spilt a vodka and coke on my laptop and some of the keys stuck.. one of them was the CAPSLOCK.

I think I got slapped because my first post was ALL CAPS TOO

[edit on 10-1-2008 by AGENT_T]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
During my brainstorming, I couldn’t think of a screen name, wanted to adopt a similar variation of my username from another forum and originally liked the sounds of a baby chick ‘peeping’. But I modified this ‘peep’ sound to ‘pick’ instead. And of course, two times is better than one. Below are various meanings to the similar sounds to ‘picky’:

pick -- boogers, ice, nit, guitar
picking – a fight, tease, bully
pics -- photos
picky – fussy, critical
pik – farmhand, househusband

Pika! – The only sound made by Pikachu (from Pokemon series).

Thus, ‘pikypiky’ is my current screen name for the ATS sites.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by pikypiky]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I got my username from the anti-hero in stephen kings 7 book series the dark tower.

roland deschain is a fictional character i have grown to love and strive to be like in many ways

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Very simple

Camilo is my first name and I`m the first person in my family to be baptized with that name.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
...well, I was trying to think of an e-mail name.

I wanted to use taken because, I was in a relationship at the time but, someone else already had that name.

I typed in given and it was taken
... then I just added may which is my birth month to it, and ended up with Givenmay

[edit on 9-3-2008 by Givenmay]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join