It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INDIA:NBC warfare threat imminent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Bangalore, Aug. 26 (PTI): The threat of terrorists carrying out small-scale nuclear, biological and chemical (NBC) strikes in India is "imminent", a top defence scientist has warned while asserting that the country is fully prepared to meet such eventualities.

LINK

USA UK now India has to face such a threat!

mod edit: changed to external quote tags

[edit on 27-8-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Well I imagine it would be much easier to move such a device into India than it would be to Europe or the United States. However, I think they'd rather target the West than India with such a weapon and setting one off in India would completely change the game. If a terrorist nuke went off in India, then all bets are off. I think the U.S. and the European nuclear powers wouldn't hesitate to retaliate with nuclear weapons against whoever supplied the bomb.

And of course India has its own nuclear weapons.

[edit on 8/27/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Would it be logical to assume that this imminent threat could be from Iran in any way? Could this be the event that triggers the attack of Iran?

I am not sure what the Shia perception is in India, nor not terribly familiar with the India/Iran relationship, but I think it is logical to say that this could really stir things up.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
Would it be logical to assume that this imminent threat could be from Iran in any way? Could this be the event that triggers the attack of Iran?

I am not sure what the Shia perception is in India, nor not terribly familiar with the India/Iran relationship, but I think it is logical to say that this could really stir things up.

Iran? erm , no - look at the border to the east - there lies the tension - and since that a few days ago Pakistan tested a `stealthy` cruise missile its busniness as usual between the 2 countries.

why mention Iran? you haven`t swallowed the LIE from FOX have you?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
India and Iran have very healthy relations infact.

And whoever said that the west would be prepared to nuke whoever supplied the bomb, here's a Q to you:

Would they be prepared to nuke Pakistan?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The CIA along with the ISI stagged terror attacks in India and it nearly went hot nuclear war in 2002. Maybe they want to start it so there's millions of deads? Some people of the elites loves when people are being killed, just like a MS-13 gang member. The more you kill, the more respected you are.

top topics

join