It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

government adds on ats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
i'm not sure if this is on the right board but oh well. has any body else noticed alot of government adds on ats lately? like adds for the milistary and navy seals and stuff like that.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by coryblood]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I hadn't noticed that myself, but I actually avoid the ads completely. That is because it is an ad therefore it has no value to me so I don't waste my time.

I think if I were going to go the military route I would have to go with Black Water because they get the big cash.

Of course I wouldn't consider any kind of participation in any organization that promotes pain and disruption in the lives of my fellow man if it could in any way be avoided.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
yeah i agree i was just pointing out that the adds were all over the site

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Those and the "U.S. Green Card Government Program, Your country is eligible" & "Cuban Study Group" adds.
Wtf over?

We are building a fence to keep out illegals, but have no issue welcoming "legal" foreigners....

Oh wait, it's the "Governemnt", should have known.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
yeah i hear that they lie to us for the "greater good"

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
yes i also saw them, but i guess their money is just as green as everyone else's who wants to advertise on this free site.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Mmmhmm. Well, if it helps the site sustain itself money wise and is not bothering with our posting rights, then it's alright.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
^Agreed. Besides, I don't bother looking at those things anyway. Well, except for when they slow down my browser and they are the only thing on the page.
I'm just wondering how many people here click on some of those ads (not just gov't) out of morbid curiosity.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
it just shows that the government thinks that ATS-readers are a good target group. take it as a compliment.

top topics

join