It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. citizens - use FOIA to find out what the Government knows about you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

FOIA self-info request
Many Americans -- especially those with family and friends abroad -- are wondering whether government agents have been listening to their phone conversations or reading their email. If you're worried this has happened to you, you can use this site to help you find out.

We'd all love to know how much information the Government really keeps on file about it's citizens so if anyone submits or has previously submitted a FOIA request for information on themself, please post and say what kind of results you received.

FOIA self-info request

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by fweshcawfee

thanks for the info, but for those o us that haven't done anything wrong and dont associate with suspected terrorst o attend mosque meetings...well we have nothing to worry about, they can listen all they want..

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by darkheartrising

You're essentially saying you don't care if your whole life were an open book to strangers you don't even know. I think privacy is a more important issue to most people than that.

What if you found out the government knew everything about you and who your friends are, your online surfing habits, etc. then would you still not have any problems with this at all because you've "done nothing wrong" and "have nothing to worry about"?

I'm not sure I really buy your frivolous attitude about it, but ok...

Edit: sp. mistakes grrrrrr

[edit on 26-8-2007 by fweshcawfee]

join