It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien or Government?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I want to share something that happened to me a few years back and pose a few questions.

I lived in Montana at the time and I was both a volunteer firefighter and a child birth educator at the time. Well I had just finished a class in Bozeman which was about an hour from my home. I lived near emigrant at the time.I would come around the final corner and see the blinking lite of Emigrants only intersection and my turn was right there after the turn.
Well on this particular night I was really wide awake I had a great class and was pumped. I came around the corner and I saw the lite. The next thing I remember I was 20 miles south and 45 minutes had elapsed. I was still driving 60 miles per hour and was on the road.

If I had a seizure or blacked out I would have gone off the road.

Prior to this I had no problem doing a set of excersies i had been doing. Since this night I can not do these excersises and my left shoulder feels different.

So here are my questions.

If this was an Alien abduction, why not stop the car then place me at the same location so I would not know I was abducted?

Are we sure the supposed abductions are Alien, why not secret ops Government experiments?

Was I tagged and how would I know? Or was all of this just some weird random accident?

Spiritwomyn

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Do you have any medical condition? It does sound very much like abduction scenario to me. Have you had any sitings of UFOs from childhood? Or have any family members had any?

Having MRI might show some tag..I don't know..

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
From the information you offer I find it difficult to extract any answers or theories. But its sure worth finding out. what does your intuitive feeling tell you happened? did you gain interest in ufo/conspiracy literature AFTER the event, or were you already into it before? any nightdreams offering hints?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
if u were tagged maybe an xray would show it or i would probally give of a distinct signal so tht who ever tagged u would be able to find u but when u were placed back was it th same day or a completely different time when u "awoke" ?

[edit on 26-8-2007 by shadowjester]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I was still driving yet I was 20 miles down the road and 45 minutes had elapsed. Since then I do have problems with my shoulder.
Well I was wide awake. If I had blacked out I would have gone off the road, so the fact I was still going 60 MPH and on the road tells me......no clue and not a single memory in ten years.

Anything done to you when you are not aware would be alien. Not necessarily from another world. I know they have Tesla's material and I know what they did at Montauk. I feel it is safe to assume that the black ops people have more knowledge then we are lead to believe.

I can't get an xray, no insurance and no funds. As to any other way i can be checked.....used to knwo people... contacts.... long time alone with no real connections.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Had you driven this same route multiple times prior to the incident?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yes I lived there. I was wide awake and almost home. If I had blacked out I would have gone off the road and even a brief lapse would have alerted me. But I was wide awake and then suddenly I was 20 miles further south and still on the road going 60 miles an hour and 45 minutes had passed. To this day I have no memory of that.

I am a death survivor and had severe amensia after my accident, but eventually over the years most of my memeories have come back. yet this one night's event ...............nothing.

top topics

join