It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chasing FOXes: Release The Hounds!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I posted this information in another thread, and want to get some of your opinions on the subject.

I propose that the mainstream media represents the most vital part of the 'seven headed beast' responsible for bringing the current administration into power and holding the USA hostage in a perpetual state of fear. The 2000 election was a ridiculous excuse for the democratic process, and should be the starting point for any serious research into the events of 9/11.

The following dialogue comes from July of 2000:

[CARL CAMERON, Fox News Senior Political Correspondent prepares for an interview with candidate and then-Governor GEORGE W. BUSH.]

CAMERON: My wife has been hanging out with your sister.

BUSH: Yeah. Good. [Laughs]

CAMERON: ...been all over the state campaigning, and Pauline has been constantly with her.

BUSH: Yeah, she is a good person.

CAMERON: Oh, she's been terrific! To hear Pauline tell it, when she first started campaigning for you, she was a little bit nervous. But...

BUSH: Hitting her stride?

CAMERON: She doesn't need notes, she's going to crowds, and she's got the whole riff down.

BUSH: She's a good soul.

CAMERON: She's having fun, too.

BUSH: She's a really good soul.

Video clip of this conversation

Carl Cameron's career certainly seems to have benefited from his alliance with GWB. Here's a piece he did shortly after 9/11. And what's he doing nowadays? Why he's on the campaign trail with Rudy Giuliani, of course: Cameron on a 'well deserved' Florida vacation

Why am I focusing on one FOX reporter, you might ask? The answer might hit close to home for some of you. Mr. Cameron, in my humble opinion, is a member right here at our very own ATS - under the pseudonym CameronFox (stealthy and creative, huh?). Check out this guy's posts and you tell me.

Anyone disgusted yet? How many more of these people are slithering around? I have a gut feeling that the internet is swamped with these individuals. Speaking of swamps, another ATS member whose post history and username seem to suggest (okay, well ... scream) a similar theme is Swampfox46_1999.

Certain members of ours news media seem to be prime beneficiaries of the events surrounding 9/11. Apparently part of the deal is that they patrol forums such as ATS towing the party line to earn brownie points. So.... how do you guys feel about this information?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Are you really sure it's the same guy because I don't think it is.

The reason I say that is because they put a line in their avatar area that says "Is our children learning?" which isn't proper grammar. I looked at a few of their posts also and phew, their past English teachers would be ashamed haha.

I'm not picking on anyone's English skills so please no one misunderstand and label me one of those holier-than-thou people. I just think it's a relevant point, you know? Because you'd think someone who's a Senior Political Correspondent for a major news network would have above par English skills. That makes sense, right?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well done mate, hard to know for sure, but makes sense.

The other thing is i believe that the ever transparent agents on this board, meaning the agents of disinfo, purposely make spelling errors, trying to pass them off as emotion but if you look real closely, the patterns are there to show that the spelling mistakes are done at key times in their posts, names, places, and opinion wonder if that has anything to do with certain legal issues,plausible deniability?

good job,it's posts like this that may really deny ignorance. flagged.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by fweshcawfee

The reason I say that is because they put a line in their avatar area that says "Is our children learning?" which isn't proper grammar.

i'm pretty sure that was meant to be humorous.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Carl Cameron

Born: c. 1961
Race or Ethnicity: White
Sexual orientation: Straight
Nationality: United States
Executive summary: Fox News chief political correspondent
Wife: Pauline Cameron (div.)
High School: Melrose High School, Melrose, MA
University: BA, Bates College, Lewiston, ME
University: MBA, Boston University
Dubya Nickname Camarones

Risk Factors: Smoking

CameronFox's location: Massachusetts

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Along with his ill-gotten wealth and power, Carl Cameron seems to have developed an accompanying god complex. He isn't very happy about being exposed and sent me the following short and sweet message on U2U:

"You'd best be careful with your accusations."

If ATS is truly in the business of denying ignorance, I'm calling for a public banning of this guy. The message needs to be sent loud and clear to all the government shills.... "Your ignorance is denied at ATS."

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
BUSTED
I tought he was better looking I am actually quite disappointed at his face

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by teresius
i'm pretty sure that was meant to be humorous.

No, it wasn't.

Read my entire comment instead of just the first two sentences please.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

The reason I say that is because they put a line in their avatar area that says "Is our children learning?" which isn't proper grammar. I looked at a few of their posts also and phew, their past English teachers would be ashamed haha.

I'm not picking on anyone's English skills so please no one misunderstand and label me one of those holier-than-thou people. I just think it's a relevant point, you know? Because you'd think someone who's a Senior Political Correspondent for a major news network would have above par English skills. That makes sense, right?

I've done a fair amount of research on this and I fail to see your point fwesh. CameronFox has a pretty good grip on the English language and I don't see the glaring deficiencies that you claim. As far as the "Is our children learning?" line, that is most definately an ugly attempt at humor. Also note that I first exposed Mr. Cameron about a month ago in another thread, so you might want to go back further than that.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
You don't see the "glaring deficiencies" I claim?

Are you serious? For someone who claims to have done a fair amount of research on this, how is it that the blatantly obvious has entirely escaped you?

Educated people in prestigious positions tend to consistently speak in an educated fashion. Their intellect doesn't randomly and spontaneously reflect that of a fifth grader under the influence of Marijuana, such as with our dear CameronFox.

Read the following CameronFox quotes and then tell me you feel these types of comments mesh well with what you'd expect to hear from someone that a major cable news network would hire as it's Senior Political Correspondent.

Some random quotes from your alleged "Fox News Senior Political Correspondent":

Originally posted by CameronFox
Source
Funniest scene...way too many...one that stands out is from "There's Something About Mary" ...when Ted was going to pee in the rest area and was caught by the police...it was on cops...and his friend was watching it...while getting a ** ...and pushed his girlfriends head back down....that entire scene was awesome.

Source
i saw the Tom Kenny quote.... whih we all know is a JOKE...so i shut it off.... same ol garbage.

Source
Don't forget Government Shill ! thats me !!! oh... and TROLL

Well, there are a few pearls of wisdom from the person you claim holds one of the most prestigious positions in all of cable news.

Unless you feel this individual is for some reason, randomly pretending to be literacy challenged in order to avoid exposing himself, then your entire argument is basically without an ounce of merit.

Frankly I don't even see that it was worth my time to illustrate these massive holes in your argument, I suppose I'm just in shock that no one else has bothered to.

Have a good day sir.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Round here we all like to deny ignorance, so I'll gonna help you do just that. You see, "Is our children learning" is a quote from our fearless commander in dunce.

www.amusingquotes.com...

This may or may not be a video of him saying it, as youtube and google vid are down right now.
www.youtube.com...
Maybe when I get home things will be working and I'll find a vid.

anywho...

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
Along with his ill-gotten wealth and power, Carl Cameron seems to have developed an accompanying god complex. He isn't very happy about being exposed and sent me the following short and sweet message on U2U:

"You'd best be careful with your accusations."

You know, this is bugging me. On the surface it sounds good, however...

You started this thread in August, and CamaronFox's last appearance on ATS was in July 22, 2007. Do you have a screen cap of this U2U? Was it sent by a different user? Is ATS in on it, and have they modified CameronFox's profile?

Your story was lookin' interesting until you had to go and get greedy.

Also note that I first exposed Mr. Cameron about a month ago in another thread, so you might want to go back further than that.

Oh you did? Well then, I'm sure you can provide us with links to that thread. I've gone through both yours and CameronFox's post history and can't seem to find this prior outing, of course I could be mistaken. Now, if this were indeed true it would explain how you got a threatening U2U (provided the dates match up).
Still though, both profiles are public and anyone can have a look to verify what I've just said.
Please, I don't doubt that I could very well be wrong, I'm in a hurry and will have a more thorough look later when I get home. It's just that when you start mentioning previous threads and U2Us without backing it up I get suspicious.
I gotta go

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Okay fweshcawfee.... out of the 250 posts we are able to review in CameronFox's history, you chose to ignore the 238 or so posts dealing with 9/11 and 'critique' the grammar he used while describing scenes in a movie...

Fair enough I guess. The only error I see is a typo - 'whih' should be 'which'. Most all of the posts in the movie forum are very casual, and absent of any technically correct writing style.

What is your argument here... that someone is impersonating Carl Cameron?

The only massive hole I see here is the one in your deductive reasoning. By the way, Mr. Cameron works for FOX - hardly prestigous unless you advocate yellow journalism.

Cameron's wife was on GWB's campaign team. No red flag here... move along

CameronFox exhibits a staggering amount of devotion to the 'official story' of 9/11 and the republican party in general. If you actually read any of his posts dealing with 9/11, you would see that he either: A) has a massive amount of [disinfo] resources at his fingertips, or B) he skimmed an enormous 'encyclopedia of everything to do with 9/11 debunking' and tucked it away into his photographic memory.

With that said, would you care to point out to me CameronFox's bad grammar in relation to his posts dealing with 9/11? I'm not talking about the occasional typo, as none of us are immune to that. I'm talking about the stuff that would make his Journalism professor at Bates College cringe.

Sorry it took so long to reply, but I actually have an honest to goodness fulltime job.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunsetspawnOh you did? Well then, I'm sure you can provide us with links to that thread. I've gone through both yours and CameronFox's post history and can't seem to find this prior outing, of course I could be mistaken. Now, if this were indeed true it would explain how you got a threatening U2U (provided the dates match up).
Still though, both profiles are public and anyone can have a look to verify what I've just said.
Please, I don't doubt that I could very well be wrong, I'm in a hurry and will have a more thorough look later when I get home. It's just that when you start mentioning previous threads and U2Us without backing it up I get suspicious.
I gotta go

The previous thread I was referring to can be found here.

The threatening U2U was sent on 7/22/07 at 8:44AM EST.

I just want to add that Massachusetts has a landmass of 5.2 million acres out of 2.263 billion acres in the USA. That equals about about 1/435th of the country.

I'm amused at your being suspicious of me rather than CameronFox. People make stuff like this up all the time, you know. I guess this topic is not a big deal to most, as the majority of replies have been in favor of Carl lol.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I'm amused at your being suspicious of me rather than CameronFox. People make stuff like this up all the time, you know. I guess this topic is not a big deal to most, as the majority of replies have been in favor of Carl lol.

I never said I wasn't suspicious of CF. Check my post history, I'm on your side. I just happen to be a little suspicious of everybody, even myself.

Anyway, I wasn't trying to be antagonistic, I was actually trying to not only understand the full story for myself, but allow others to understand it as well, and also maybe get some more evidence.

And, the information you gave me helped tremendously...

Let's look at the evidence.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
This post right here confirms what HaveSeen4Myself was saying. He blew CF's "alleged" cover on July 21st.

Noticed the date on that post.

Now, Cameron Fox seemingly appears out of nowhere the next day to send a threatening U2U.

LOOK!!!, my screencap backs up this evidence. CF was very busy debunking in May, and then he dissapeared for awhile, made a single cameo to talk about a movie in July, but JUST HAPPENED to be around to make threats on July 22nd.... AND, he didn't make a post on the 22nd, apparently he just made the threatening U2U.

So the question is, how did CF know to log in so quickly after the incriminating post was made by 4Myself?
There's a complex web here.
The game's afoot

The bottom line is, either CF has multiple aliases (swampfox), or, someone contacted CF to let him know about the thread.
Either way, it's fishy, and, most likely, a CONSPIRACY!!! -
cue dramatic music

Screen Cap of CameronFox's profile

It's been fun playin, but I have to get to sleep.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
You are gettin' in kinda deep here HaveSeen4Myself. Yes I remember your first public accusation about cameronfox, quite interesting at the time. So say it really is Carl, then what? Shouldn't he be allowed to post here? His opinion may be biased but who's isn't?

And Carl, AKA Swampfox, AKA Cameronfox,
Welcome to my World!

As for the threatening U2U will the moderators do something about something like that?

Should they do something about that? Or is that freedom of speach, an idea held deeply here at ATS?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
That's an excellent question infinityoreilly. You've actually gotten right down to the heart of the matter. I personally don't think that seeking the truth should involve being biased towards anything but the truth.

FOX News certainly exercises their right to freedom of speech, while denying that right to any 9/11 truthers they bring on their 'shows'. The footage in the OP of Carl Cameron and future president G.W. Bush is not indicative of an unbiased news reporter working for an unbiased news network (or, in your opinion, is it?).

We may never know the actual truth pertaining to the who/what/how/why of 9/11. I can safely say that we do know that the official story is most definately not the truth. If ATS and other internet forums continue to allow their pages to become increasingly clogged with psychobabbling 'opponents of logic', one might conclude that the truth doesn't actually matter at all to the webmasters.

To be honest with you, I don't want to share any space; internet or otherwise, with the likes of Carl Cameron. Traitors, liars, and thieves are not my cup of tea.

Looks like old CameronFox has been instructed to stay away from ATS, eh? Maybe that alias has been silenced forever, but I'm sure Carl Cameron never did 'leave the building'. He wouldn't miss it for the world.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Bottom line HaveSeen4Myself, there is reasonable doubt regarding your insinuations against this other forum member, therefor what you're doing can only be considered harrassment and degradation in my opinion.

Whether you or anyone else feels like admitting it, I know that my previous post provided everything necessary to reveal your argument as lacking any degree of certainty and thus can only be derogatory speculation. And in light of that, I'm going to request that the mods end this nonsense of yours and close this thread.

What you're doing is nothing but a smear campaign against another ATS member who has the same rights here that you do.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Your previous post(s) didn't provide anything of value at all fc. I did, however, at least have the common decency to address your concerns. You question my conclusions, which took me weeks of research, based on what.... five minutes of your own research

Once again, I ask you: Would you care to point out to me CameronFox's bad grammar in relation to his posts dealing with 9/11? I'm not talking about the occasional typo, as none of us are immune to that. I'm talking about the stuff that would make his journalism professor at Bates College cringe.

Just to get you started, I will paste one of CameronFox's typical arguments for your consideration.

Posted by CameronFox, on May 20, 2007 at 07:09 GMT here

[Large Quote Removed By Staff]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly
Should they do something about that? Or is that freedom of speach, an idea held deeply here at ATS?

It's against ATS rules to threaten. Even in a U2U.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It'll be interesting to see if CameronFox posts again, anywhere.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join