It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel 9/11 CT--Fact or Fiction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hello just figure I'd give everyone a heads up about a television program on tonight. If this is an old program, my apologies, but I'm not sure if everyone, or anyone has seen it(it may be brand new, but I highly doubt it). It's probably been up on youtube for 3 years for all I know.

Anyways...

Tonight Aug. 25th, 07', from 8-10pm EST the History Channel is running a documentary called "The 9/11 Conspiracies: Fact or Fiction".

I figure I'd just inform everyone that it's on, for what it's worth. I have no idea what content they have, whether it's good solid info, dis-info new or old info or what have you. (my apologies i wish i had moreinformation about the program to tell you).

However from past experience History channel seems to be decent with presenting facts from both sides.

But...If anyone has seen this already and can shed a little light on it, and the general content (without giving away too much spoilers ect, because I will be watching it for the first time) that would be much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

only if you looked down the list of posts..

We have known about this for roughly a month or so.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
ok I figured, you guys and gals would be on top of things, but is this a new documentary? Or is this a couple years old, and just being replayed to fill a time slot, and because September is just around the corner?

You know I was gonna say in my original post that if I saw that Skeptic Sherman on this show I was gonna punch myself in the face hard. I'm glad I didn't (cause 5 minutes into the show, there he was) I guess it was nearly a given he'd be there, and I didn't wanna punch myslef on the face.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Anyone not aware that 911 was not a very coordinated effort to bring our government down is living in a cocoon. I believe the Saudis were at the helm. The consolidation of events are beyond belief. If you want to be young and dumb and chant 'USA' be my guest. We got hosed both externally and internally. the most chilling was a supposed 757 that ran into pentagon with only a 10 ft hole. I was visiting my brother in exton pa 30 miles from ny. I walked his dog in am 911 at 0800. I just started crying. I did'nt know why, I just felt a feeling of impending doom.
It was such a beautiful day I thought I was cracking up. I walked back to his home and watched with my sister in law the smoldering wreck on tower one. It was very ephemeral, like it wasn't real.

top topics

join