It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brit Teen gangs Kill 11 Yr Old and post on You tube!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Brit Teen gangs Kill 11 Yr Old and post on Yout tube!

www.breitbart.com

Teenage gangs in Liverpool are using the popular video-sharing website YouTube to flaunt their culture of violence and law-breaking, taunting each other, making threats, and showing off guns and cars, it emerged Friday.
The video clips have come to prominence following the murder on Wednesday of 11-year-old Rhys Jones, shot dead as he returned from football practice to his home in the well-to-do Croxteth Park area of the city.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-8-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I am speechless.Art imitating life and Life imitating art..these kids are living in a video. its as bad as that virginia tech killer..but this is not an isolated incident..scores of people are killed by gansta rapheaded monsters..God Help us..

Sys

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I would have to question the title of your thread. Do you have any links to the so called video of the murder on You - Tube?? I have looked on you tybe and I do not see any footage of the murder at all.

If you can provide a link first of all. This needs to be taken off you tube. But this is a appalling crime, the murder of a innocent child, goes beyond being human.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by spencerjohnstone

Of course your not going to find that video on You Tube, I'm sure You Tube yanked it as soon as they realized it was there.

Just because the video is no longer available should not be reason enough to cast doubt on the story.

If you doubt a news story, just do a search and see how many other news sources are reporting the story and how reliable they are.

Third arrest over murder of 11-year-old

You Tube Advertising Gangs,Guns,Crime,Anti social behaviour

Woman with pram may be key witness to Rhys Jones murder

Third teen arrested in fatal shooting

Police: Teen Gangs in UK Using YouTube to Flaunt Violence

Instead of casting doubt about something prematurely, just use Google and see what comes up.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This is where I start to blame the rap music of today. Musical taste is one thing. If you like you music, thats cool with me, but look how out of hand its gotten when it comes to rap music. When was the last time a gang called "The Freddie Mercury Gang" attacked anyone?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

If you doubt a news story, just do a search and see how many other news sources are reporting the story and how reliable they are.

Did I post on here, that I thought the news story was doubtful, Ive been watchin the news since this 11 year old was shot. So quit making up assumptions.

If you can provide a link first of all. This needs to be taken off you tube. But this is a appalling crime, the murder of a innocent child, goes beyond being human.

That is what I posted previously, in no way did I doubt the Article posted, just the part with regards to the footage being posted on YOU TUBE.

This is where I start to blame the rap music of today. Musical taste is one thing. If you like you music, thats cool with me, but look how out of hand its gotten when it comes to rap music. When was the last time a gang called "The Freddie Mercury Gang" attacked anyone?

Rap music has got nothing to do with what happened in Liverpool. It is ridiculolus to blame rap music for every crime that happens in society nowadays. Back when we were younger we knew where our place was, nowadays bacause if all the politcally correct idiots. Childre nowadays get away with far more than we did at that age.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone
Rap music has got nothing to do with what happened in Liverpool. It is ridiculolus to blame rap music for every crime that happens in society nowadays. Back when we were younger we knew where our place was, nowadays bacause if all the politcally correct idiots. Childre nowadays get away with far more than we did at that age.

I'm just going off of what Ive witnessed in my lifetime. Sure I'm only 17, and I don't live in the UK, But I've seen small town gangs and how they act. Your right, its mostly not the rap music, its mostly the familys that they live in. Children are being riased like animals now.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Schmidt1989

oh come on, as horrible as this, there is no genre of music that should be blamed for this. do i think rap influenced the murderers. maybe.. i didn't even see hip-hop or rap mentioned in the article. do i think rap music influenced the murder? no, and i rarely ever think it does.

people need to stop associating violence with hip-hop every time something like this happens.. granted, it does happen, but it's rarely the case

edit: Scmidt, I just noticed someone responded to your post like i did and noticed you responded to him. i see you may be reconsidering your opinion. hope you dont think i was attacking you personally

[edit on 27-8-2007 by The Phantom]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989

in the freddie mercury days and mine

heavy metal and punks were blamed for the state of the nation..

it is the same with video games, games do not tell people to go out and shoot every grannie that you see.
evry child watchs cartoons and you dont see children trying to hit somebody with an axe just because they seen it on the cartoon.

top topics

join