It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread Killers reunion thread!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
hmmmm... You're also a chat killer... I don't see a linky anywhere to the chat killers thread... You said you would put one in... lol

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by galm 1
hmmmm... You're also a chat killer... I don't see a linky anywhere to the chat killers thread... You said you would put one in... lol

check there now

Link to the Chat Killers

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
welcome to all 2.0s
feel free to express your ability in your profile, so it will show up in your posts for all to see!

thread killers....we are everywhere.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Sign me up...I'm definitely a thread killer. I used to feel like a failure, a social pariah if you will, but then I remembered that this is ATS so it must be a conspiracy... Que the spooky music.
LOL!

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
thread killers....we are everywhere.

Tell me about it. I made a thread in the movies section about a film I thought was really under rated that no one ever really liked much. I wanted to see if hopefully there was someone else around who liked it as much as I did.

Well, poof someone runs straight in and posts about how bad the movie sucked. Instant thread death.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
All right you thread killers, show yourselves.
You may be a thread killer if you;

-can kill a thread by agreeing with the op
-can kill a thread by disagreeing with the op
-can kill a thread even in the midst of a heated debate
-can kill a thread by starting a thread and no one replies
-can kill a thread just by reading it

Rejoice in the knowledge that someday a mod may need your services.
Resist the urge to use your powers for evil.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I would like my posting history to be reviewed as I think I qualify for this club. I am the guy who in worst case scenario my replies are avoided like the plague due to the fact I am damn near impossible to argue. Most of the time I hold last post and the thread is abandoned. I have been in school for the last 2 years so it's hard to kill as many as I could have had I the time. However I have been around for quite a bit and think I qualify

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join