It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Choosing Freedom Admiralty/Marine Law jurisdiction

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
interesting and detailed info, keep it coming!

i will follow up on that IMAL stuff. what is a "registered Notice" as Irene calls it? how do you register a notice? i assume it makes it 'official' or something?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hi all,

Back to the admiralty law

What is Admiralty:

The name of a jurisdiction which takes cognizance of suits or actions which arise in consequence of acts done upon or relating to the sea; or, in other words, of all transactions and proceedings relative to commerce and navigation, and to damages or injuries upon the sea. In the great maritime nations of Europe, the term 'admiralty jurisdiction,' is, uniformly applied to courts exercising jurisdiction over maritime contracts and concerns. It is as familiarly known among the jurists of Scotland, France, Holland and Spain, as of England, and applied to their own courts, possessing substantially the same jurisdiction as the English Admiralty had in the reign of Edward III.

The Constitution of the United States has delegated to the courts of the national government cognizance 'of all cases of admiralty and maritime jurisdiction;' and the act of September 24, 1789, has given the district court 'cognizance of all civil causes of admiralty and maritime jurisdiction,' including all seizures under laws of imposts, navigation or trade of the United States, where the seizures are made on waters navigable from the sea, by vessels of ten or more tons burden, within their respective districts, as well as upon the high seas -

The Constitution was a commercial compact between states, giving the federal government limited powers. The Bill of Rights was meant not as our source of rights, but as further limitations on the federal government. Our fore-fathers saw the potential for danger in the U. S. Constitution. To insure the Constitution was not presumed to be our source of rights, the 10th Amendment was added.

I will use a quote from Thomas Jefferson, February 15, 1791, where he quotes the 10th Amendment...

"I consider the foundation of the Constitution as laid on this ground; That "all powers not delegated to the United States, by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States or to the people." To take a single step beyond the boundaries thus specially drawn around the powers of Congress, is to take possession of a boundless field of power, no longer susceptible of any definition."

www.barefootsworld.net...

For more information about this very very important subject can be found at this dutch website :
home.iae.nl...

Soon more gotta lunch first.

Nando out!

[edit on 9/20/2007 by PPLwakeUP]

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites that supports the thread; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as it relates to the thread.

[edit on 3/10/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
This is great stuff. I had a ton of questions at first, however most are being answered as more info is posted.

This is a great thread!! I wanted to thank the OP for taking the time to post this information. Well done!

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I was wondering if you knew about how court trials at sea would work back in the day when it comes to having a jury? I assume the captain was the judge, but was there a jury or no jury? And of there was one, did it have to have a certain number of people serve on it?

Also I was in a building which had some old ship tools mounted on the walls like ropes and a compass and stuff, and there was a gavel too! I guess the gavel was used to pound in those small wooden poles which they tied the ropes around? Anyways it was funny to see that the gavel is a tool used on ships.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hello all,

Back after a very busy time in real life with some more information about admiralty law and related subjects.

The United States has never been free of control from London.
Indeed, it was the creation of London. Britain and the British Crown has always owned, yes owned, the United States.
If you are American and you have not heard this information before, and few have, it might be advisable to sit down quietly and have a cup of sweet tea because you are in for quite a shock

In 1604, a group of leading politicians, businessmen, merchants, manufacturers and bankers, met in Greenwich, then in the English county of Kent, and formed a corporation called the Virginia Company in anticipation of the imminent influx of white Europeans, mostly British at first, into the North American continent. Its main stockholder was the reptilian, King James I, and the original charter for the company was completed by April 10th 1606.

This and later updates to the charter established the following:

• The Virginia Company comprised of two branches, the London Company and the Plymouth or New England Company. The former was responsible for the first permanent colony in America at Jamestown on May 14th 1607 and the latter were the so-called ‘Pilgrim Fathers’ who arrived at Cape Cod in the ship the Mayflower, in November 1620, and went on to land in Plymouth Harbour on December 21st. The ‘Pilgrims’ of American historical myth were, in fact, members of the second Virginia Company branch called the New England Company

www.geocities.com...

• Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites that supports the thread; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as it relates to the thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:44 PM
    link   
    PPLwakeUP,

I just discovered this thread through another link on ATS. Very good material you have posted here. While I must make haste and will not get to read all if the material in its entirety, I will return to digest when I have more time.

I agree with all of what you have posted in the limited areas I have read and have known of this pattern for over 20 years now, having been taught by someone who does not have a social security number/license or a drivers license. Most peoples have no concept of what this means or implys.

This is the essence of the spiritual warfare which has been going on back to ancient times and the face in which it has changed and adapted. To my limited knowlege of history this pattern goes back to pre roman times but began to take in its form known today with the broadness of the Roman Empire and the merchants which plied thier trade under Rome.

It extended to England with the Romans and to the City or the Crown of England. Not the throne but I mean the merchants in London going back to Roman times. This fingerprint still exists today in its changed form but following the same pattern.

In all these cases the Government is the soverign and the people are the subjects. By Government I mean the merchants operating behind the Government pulling the strings in anything from our marriage contracts to our daily dealings throught the courts, education etc etc ..even our deaths and dispossition of propertys earned. Total control.

The problem I see is that with our education and communication systems ...we are only showed and taught one side of this history. So consequently we only know the way or manner we are taught through public schooling (this also means a television education).

Most lawyers of whom I have had experience are only taught commercial law through Admiralty Maritime law principles...Proctors in Admiralty. There are very few knowlegable Constitutional Law Lawyers around. Constitutional law puts the power in the hands of the public/people. IT is pretty much cut and dried and difficult for a lawyer to make a living under Constitutional Law. This is why most lawyers are practicing under Admiralty Maritime Law...Proctors in Admiralty...they have more wiggle room or grey areas to work around. Legal verses Lawful.

Lawful pertaining to the substance of law...what he law was intended to accomplish...

verses

Legal...the form of law..appearences ..while solidifying the power of the state.

Most lawyers will tell you they are the same thing. I Know that they are not.

This definition can be found in Blacks Law Dictionary.

Once you know this background and are familiar with it it makes a mockery of this Hegelian dialectic passing for politics in any country.

Here in America it is the left and the right. I Know that both are jerking off the public through phoney politics while actually steering the public in the direction/goal they intend to go ..twords more control thorugh Admiralty Maritime Law. This knowlege makes obvious the mockery of our political process here in the USA. Most people are totally unawares of this concept.

Is it not these same politicians who finance public education?? They will never teach us enough to put Light on thier efforts. The obviously prefer to keep the pubic in the dark through a controlled regimen of public education.

I also understood what you were posting in this long thread. That this system of Admiralty Maritime Law is a religion ..a very ancient religion attempting to take the mastery of 'everything."

My read of history is that this merchant religion has come into conflict with other religions through the milleniums and has fought numerous wars with other competitors. However this religion has never revealed itself to the public for what it actually is and has rewritten the history books to appear to be something other than what it actually is. To not be seen. Like a chameleon changing colours.
    You can tell this by the lack of comprehension of many of the readers of this thread.

It is getting ready to fight another world war soon with the public as its cannon fodder....once again.

Keep up the good work,
    Orangetom

[edit on 2-10-2007 by orangetom1999]

[edit on 2-10-2007 by orangetom1999]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:33 AM
    link   
    Hello Orangetom

You seem to understand this and therefore you are lucky so many people just cannot believe all this is real.
    And the truth is the world is the hands of very few people and I ain't talking about bush or other presidents those are just puppets.

Anyway found a very nice transcript of a conversation with Mr. Ron Supinski of the Public Information Department of the San Francisco Federal Reserve Bank.

READ CAREFULLY

I continue on next post!

Nando out!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:36 AM
    link   
    Hi all

I will post in 2 posts does not fit in 1.

CALLER - Mr. Supinski, does my country own the Federal Reserve System?
    MR. SUPINSKI - We are an agency of the government.
    CALLER - That's not my question. Is it owned by my country?
    MR. SUPINSKI - It is an agency of the government created by Congress.
    CALLER - Is the Federal Reserve a Corporation?
    MR. SUPINSKI - Yes...
    CALLER - Does my government own any of the stock in the Federal Reserve?
    MR. SUPINSKI - No, it is owned by the member banks.
    CALLER - Are the member banks private corporations?
    MR. SUPINSKI - Yes.

www.the7thfire.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:38 AM
    link   
    *SNIP*

Ok that was it.
    What do you guys think is this employe really telling the truth?
    I found no source for the transcript.

Nando out!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:04 PM
    link   
    PPLwakeUp,

I have known this for a number of years about the Federal Reserve system. Not only the Federal Reserve here in in the States but every country running a central bank. This is how thier government under puppet strings is fleecing or stealing from their people and thier economies. These Governments have leveraged thier taxing power for lines of credit....unlimited lines of credit. In this manner these governments can spend unlimited and uncontrolled. They can outspend thier peoples and create scarcity of goods while depreciating thier currencys. This depreciation is what our financial experts erroniously call inflation. It is actually the loss of purchasing power of the currency.

I have also known for years now that the Federal reserve through the Treasury department circulates a one dollar bill for about two cents. This represents a 5000 percent mark up since we give up 100 cents in labor or goods for this two cent bill. But they also get a 100 dollar bill for the same two cents representing a mark up of 500,000 per cent since we also give up one hundred dollars of goods or services for this same bill that they circulate for two cents. It is not difficult to rationalize that any government which makes a five hundrerd thousand per cent mark up on a one hundred dollar bill cannot possibly be intrested in balancing a budget...no matter what party is in office. They are all lying and deceiving on this. Why do you think they are so intrested in going to electronic money systems...to recoop the two cent investment among other reasons. One of which is total control of where these phoney moneys are spent. Total tracking ability.
    Total tacking ability is also the reason for these club cards..like Costco, Sams Club, BJ's, Food Lion, Farm Fresh. In this manner your purchases can be tracked to a person/family and a address...even if you pay in cash.
    Of course debit and credit card purchases can easily be tracked. They are becoming very popular now days for convenience.

I ordered several periodicals some years back from the various Federal Reserve Banks around the country. They had at that time a publication called "Modern Money Mechanics" "Keys to the Gold Vault" and others.
    In some of these publications they they actually toll you that they put a one dollar bill in circulation for about two cents. Amazing. Lots of other tidbits about what exactly backs our nations money. Not gold or silver. IN Modern Money Mechanics you are told that exactly what backs our nations currency has little but bookeeping value.

The key to this knowlege is knowing that if you are actually circulating the moneys as set by the coinage act...you dont have to back it ..it is money ..real money never needs backing ..it is money. YOu dont back moneys if you are ciruclating the real stuff.

The purpose of the income tax is not to cover goverenment expenses...it is to conceal the fraud of the phoney fiat money system that is being run on us. As a result of this the Government through the puppet strings on them can cover up how much and how often they are stealing from the American Economy while not producing any product of real value. The income tax allows them to limit our competition against thier theft in the economy for which we work..not them. They cut back on our numbers or ability to purchase while they are operating unlimited expenses and at the same time know where most of the moneys are being spent by us ...while planning their next theft. This is why the dollar is going in the tank and losing purchasing power so rapidly of recent times. This will continue unabated till the dollar is worthless.

To paraphrase John Maynard Keynes on inflation in "Economic Consequences of the Peace" about the Versailles Treaty of WW1....this type of money creation makes depreciation invetable and the ability of private buisnesses to contract ..into a gamble and a lottery.

I note here that all of the major nations are on the central bank system not just the USA. Those who are not are in debt to these central banks after a series of wars or economic collapse.

Real moneys at law in circulation limits the mischief that a government can get into financially. It limits the ability of a government to sell the souls of its people to a feudal economic system. The system of the soverign. Fiscal Feudalism. How is this done....real gold and silver and copper in circulation means that moneys can not be substituted and someone get something for nothing at the expense of the public. IN this manner limiting our freedoms and concealing this phoney system through public financed education and media mismanagement.

One more thing of import here. IF you are aware of this system it makes the political system of most nations under the central banks a joke. It will matter not who or what party is in office. They will all tow the line. It makes all elections a joke...including the one coming up soon here stateside. You are correct ...all presidents of recent times are puppets. That I can tell since Teddy Roosevelt early in the 1900s.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

[edit on 3-10-2007 by orangetom1999]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:00 PM
    link   
    reply to post by orangetom1999

Hi orangetom,

True very true.

Same with the titanic conspiracy that was done so good that still everyone believes it was an accident
    If you don't know what i am taling about i posted that nice story on page 2

The real deal started with this president.
    Woodrow Wilson
    I feel sorry for him he discovered it when it was too late to change it back.

Check this during Woodrow's time as president they still had the old good hard dollar backed by GOLD not that useless crap of paper the whole world uses.
    Until that time the USA truly was the land of the free can you imagine $100,000.00 dollars bill backed up by gold in the very earlies 20th century around 1910.. INSANE!

How many of you knew that ol good USA had such money before the big corruption?
    Nando out!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:35 PM
    link   
    PPLwakeUp,

Yes I am familiar with the words on the bottom of the olde bills or notes.

"Will Pay To The Bearer On Demand"

I also know that on some of the olde bills I have that there is in the fine print

"This note legal tender for all debts private and public and redeemable in Lawful money at any Treasury or Federal Reserve Bank."

This means that the paper note was never money. Removing the "Will pay to the bearer on demand" does not convert the note/bill into money.

I even have an olde $10 note which states in the fine print.."Redeemable in Gold or lawful money at any Treasury or Federal Reserve Bank."

The term Lawful Money is defined in the United States Codes Annotated(USCA) Section 152 as gold or silver coin of the United States.
    This is not defining legal tender. Hence again a clear difference in the terms legal and lawful for which our education system is hesitant to define for us.

Lawful=.substance ..in this case gold or silver coin.

Legal=form or appearence.. only a recipt, not substance.

YOu can apply this knowlege of the difference in legal and lawful to many things or applications in life. I chuckle at how many admiralty maritime lawyers have told me that they are the same thinking everyone doesnt know. They are mostly correct about people not knowing.

The Uniform commercial code indicates under Notes or Bills that a note circulating as currency must have on it the statement Will pay to the bearer on demand. This means "Specie" the hard stuff. That the note is not the money but redeemable for the money.

Also I know that a note circulating as currency is also a contract...they are signed, cosigned and dated. The olde notes had, as required by contracts, a specific promise to do or not to do some conduct or performance.
    In this case the performance was "Will pay to the bearer on demand."

Removing the promise you now have ..it is $10 or whatever is the denomination of the note...but no specific promise to carry out a certain conduct. Hence the two cent ten dollar bill. It looks like the real thing in form but due to its non redeemable status it is not in substance.

Todays bills or notes appear to be a contract but do not have any specific promise to do or not to do a specific conduct/performance.

Yes ,I know about Woodrow Wilson and his ordeal as president and how he was continually duped. When he finally caught on after the Versaille Treaty it sent him into ill health. What is not known by many is that his wife, Edith Gault Wilson, actually ran many of the day to day affairs of the White House while not letting anyone in to see him. Many speculated that Woodrow Wilson was actually dead until under pressure Edith Gault Wilson allowed people in to see him albet briefly. After his term was over ..you hardly hear of Woodrow Wilson. He was used up by the machine of politics and the religion which accompanys politics.

Woodrow Wilson had his familiar in E. Mandel House just as Franklin Roosevelt has his in Harry Hopkins. Louis Howe and others, They were on the strings as have been so many since. By Familiar I also mean thier handlers.
    Nice pic of the one hundred thousand dollar note. As I recall these were only circulated among large banks or commercial intrests in dealing with banks. Not often among the general public. The largest denomination note I have ever seen is a $500 note.

Gotta shove off now.
    Keep up the good work,
    Orangetom

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:19 PM
    link   
    Please post more. I've encountered this information before, but it is so complex. Reading it again, I understand a lot more. Please show me how to renounce my slavery and become a free man, and how do I use my strawman to become filthy rich.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:23 AM
    link   

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:30 AM
    link   

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:50 AM
    link   
    i haven't read through ALL of this yet, but i starred and flag bc i think it is important information to know. i will be looking through it ALL and just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to share this w/ us.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:03 PM
    link   
    I quit posting on this site for at least a year, maybe even longer as I have lost track. When I posted this info I was attacked & ridiculed by those who love BENEFITS that come from the goverment sanctioned theft.

The Maritime Admiralty law is the real deal. I lived next door to a Court of Queens Bench Judge for over five years, I finally got my lawyer to fess up when purchasing land.

here is a link to a forum where people are actually freeing themselves in Canada & Australia:

www.thinkfreeforums.org...

I've beat my local RM (rural municipality), the RCMP with an attempt at a DUI charge etc with this info.

My children are not registered, they are equal with the Queen, not her slave or subject.

www.thinkfree.ca...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:05 PM
    link   

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:47 PM
    link   
    Great Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a thread worth reading. The power of statutes are like the dollar, are only worth something if you believe thats the case. Statutes Change you from a natural god created human being into a legal fiction person corporation.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:06 AM
    link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join