It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Fear Factor' for another dimension...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I know a lot of people have had dreams where it feels "real". Who is to say it isn't real? However this dream in particular gave me the creeps, because if it has been real we could be living in a very evil alternate world when 'dreaming'.

I can remember very little about the dream, but what I do remember is startling. I was in a boat with my blood father (also the one who raised me). We were traveling down an incredibly dangerous river with rapids and all kinds of dangers (rocks, whitewater, etc.). What I realized when I got to the end is that we were in some type of contest on some sort of broad casted show. The whole dangerous adventure that forced us to use survival techniques was for the entertainment of a crowd. The announcer, and everyone watching never revealed their faces. It's not that they were hiding them, however they were somehow impossible for me to see.

Is it possible that I was on some sort of "Fear Factor" for a paranormal dimension? Everything felt, and looked real. In fact when I woke up I continued to believe this happened to me, and the only thing that made me think otherwise is the fact that I was lying in bed.

join