It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Cracker' Claim Nets Man $150Gs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

'Cracker' Claim Nets Man $150Gs

www.foxnews.com

BUFFALO, N.Y. —  A federal jury awarded a white man $150,000 in a reverse racial discrimination lawsuit Wednesday
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hopefully this will be the beggining of the end of the double standard that I have seen since I got to this country. I'm Hispanic and black too, and I have seen time and time again how African American here cry foul when some white person makes an racial slur towards a black person but when a white person is call a "cracker" , "whiteboy", "trailer trash" by someone from a minority race, everything is ok. BOTH are wrong and finally some action is being taken.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Thank you, Bunch. I'm a white woman, and I live in a city in which whites are the minority. On the few occasions I've had altercations with someone of color, the first thing out of their mouths is "white b***h." It has always made me angry at the double standard -- I don't use racial slurs when I'm arguing with someone.

It's nice to hear someone of another ancestry say what we white folks have been thinking for a while. Not to say that there aren't white racists anymore, I'm just not one of them.

new topics

join