It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I am new here. This is my first post.
I just posted 2 videos of more shape-shifting and would like you guys to take a look.

Its real

Mod Edit: Video Imbed.

[edit on 22/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Very frightening videos. I think that little girl is very posessed. That is downright scary.

Here are two links to pictures which complement your videos.

Scroll down for Donald Rumsfeld

Look at the eyes of the head of Janus Mind Control 2/5ths down the page

[edit on 22-8-2007 by -Dulce-]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The only thing I found odd about the Hillary video was her eyes and this is what i noticed.
Her pupils were very small, most likely caused by her huge supply of coc aine that she gets to sell for campaign $
Then I noticed the other thing that Im assuming they refer to and that is her pupils becoming elongated from top to bottom, forming what appears to be a reptilian like pupil.
What I also noticed about that though, is the fact that the light thats reflected in her eyes also gets distorted, which leads me to believe that that portion of the video has some how been altered.
I just dont trust anything thats been downloaded, possibly altered and then uploaded to youtube.

The second girl I didnt see a thing, other than what the guy above me mentioned.
The girl is very strange, even if its an act, theres just something about her thats very unsettling.

[edit on 8/22/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
*SNIP*

You can ignore the pupil but you can't use the light excuse for her eye color changing lol. Look at 1:18.
"dont trust anything thats..." I captured the video, its not altered. Directly from her site. You can watch the video directly, its one of her "hillcast".

LOL if you didn't notice anything in the second video I can't help you. Watch the eyes....

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
[snip]

Learn something about video compression and artifacts. You take a clip from TV or what ever source thats already compressed beyond recognition, then upload to Youtube which is famous for it's excellent video quality (NOT!) and you see things that are not there.

[snip]

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
LOL you don't know what your talking about. The videos come directly from youtube, not compressed and they are pretty good quality.Youtube videos can be good quality but people like you don't know anything about compression and formats, no offense.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Well I didn't need to see a video to know Hillary's a Reptilian. Just ask Bill.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Hang on, it's possible that the young girl is blind, which explains her erratic eye movements yeah? I've seen blind peoples eyes behave in this way quite a few times. It aslo explains her hands/arms waving about.

As for the eyes changing colour - is it possible this has been added after the videos were shot? Just like the writing right? If you can add that, then you can add colour to a persons eyes, or am I wrong? I'm pretty sure it's possible, the same as removing red-eye from your camera pics.
Is it possible to prove or disprove that the images have not been altered by a computer savvy joker?

Just asking

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianVandal
LOL you don't know what your talking about. The videos come directly from youtube, not compressed and they are pretty good quality.Youtube videos can be good quality but people like you don't know anything about compression and formats, no offense.

It's better to be silent and let people think you are stupid than to speak and remove all doubt. That was a friendly advice.
You are contradicting your own statement. Youtube compression sucks and if the videos was not compressed by youtube, then it was compressed by the uploader (you?). Either way the videos are compressed and most likely the source from where they came, was compressed to begin with. And 'people like me' know a great deal about video formats, compression and artifacts. Something you should learn about before you post more useless videos.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I saw Hillary Clinton's eyes shape-shifting, but not the girl. I thought they were changing color between green and blue.

Just look at the original video

youtube.com...

Look from 00:03 and keep pausin and playing really quickly and you'll see that they change from green to blue somwhere there.

And can I ask one question to the OP. How the hell did you find a random girl on youtube with shape-shifting eyes who has like 30 views on her video?T_T I just find that freaky. And why did you zoom in on her [snip] lips?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hillary's pupil's aren't being elongated. They're moving fast vertically and the camera is recording the trail.

But the simpler and more likely explanation is that she's a shape-shifting Reptilian.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamesder
Hillary's pupil's aren't being elongated. They're moving fast vertically and the camera is recording the trail.

But the simpler and more likely explanation is that she's a shape-shifting Reptilian.

Yep its a simple motion blur artifact..video a ball being thrown and review it frame by frame and you'l se similar things. Obviously the ball wouldn't realy change into the shape you'd see on some frames, but as the camera is recording, it will produce blurring artifacts.

One of the things that 'sold' the recent haiti video was the nice motion blur, without it it would have looked even more dodgy.

Wayne...

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Its not altered in any way. Trust me.I made the videos. You don't know me so that doesn't help but I can reassure David Icke is correct and this is evidence. I know I can't convince everyone that its real but time will eventually reveal the truth.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I wasn't saying it had been altered, just that its a side effect of the cameras work. Motion of any sort wil cause a blurring effect if its above a certain rate in relation to the camera.

Wayne...

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Yeah, nothing here but normal camera artifacts and fanciful imaginations.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Sorry CanadianVandal, but IMO the day I see someone change from normal, to having skin like a crocodile handbag, then I'll believe Mr Icke's reptilian agenda. There is nothing in the two vids you have posted that even remotely suggests we are watching something paranormal. Heck, I've filmed people on my phone and the self same effect happens. And they certainly were not bipedal lizards. (At least I don't think they are...)

I am aware that may make me sound like a screaming, rampant skeptic, but believe me I do not rule out the possibilty of there being something vaguely believable in this theory of reptilian presence on earth. I find myself unqualified to disagree with it when this sort of artifact exists:

www.samliquidation.com...

However, when something as obvious as the subject the above statue was modeled on is captured on film, and only when, will I throw my hands up in surrender. The Youtube vids presented here, to me, seem like clutching at very tenuous, floppy, and easily breakable straws.

CanadianVandal, I do not mean to denegrate your beliefs, and I mean that genuinely. But to convince others, you are going to have to present far better evidence.
Good luck in your hunt.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
scarystuff is the smartest person on this post. First off, transfering videos various times to different sources does alter the quality of the video. And also, it looks like most of those "shape shift moments" are just changes in lighting, either from the person moving, or someone else (not seen) changing lights

And for all those geniuses out there (CanadianVandal) who think that youtube videos aren't compressed, read this:

www.internetvideomag.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I Can't tell if hilliary is reptillian, but she sure is cold blooded! lol! I think her eyes deffinatley change color in the video, but thats about it. There is also a video of george bush seinor that i think is a fake, but his eyes go from round to vertical pupils.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join