It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What part of the Catholic Church actually fights the demonic presence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
First of all I'm an avid Catholic. (If you don't like that please don't flame me on it, find someone else to troll on). My adopted mother tells me that when I was very young I would talk to my angel friend Michael. Being as I knew noone by the name of Michael at the time and that Michael is the name of a well known angel I can't help but wonder if there is any truth to it.

Recently I came into contact with a group of self proclaimed scy vamps. The kind that feed off of a persons energy. We became friends. I liked the relaxed feeling I got when I was being drained. But after leaving contact with the scy vamp I would feel tired, ill, and paranoid. So I looked up some online stuff on how to combat their powers. I found a ritual that I felt safe using because it included names for god and names of four of the arch angels. (one being Michael) Merely pronouncing the words Michael The Arch Angel gives me the feeling of some outside presence (and not a bad one, I can feel the dif between a good and bad presence). After using this ritual any time these psy vamps came into contact with me they could feel a powerful presence that made them ill. Keep in mind I hadn't pointed this out to them they felt it on their own and announced it to me.

That was the point at which I really understood that there was a struggle between good and evil. And that I could not associate myself with scy vamps if I was going to fight alongside My Lord.

The problem is I don't know how to get into the fight. I feel like if I took it up with my local church they might think me a nut. Sure we beleive in The Bible but we don't ever discuss demons. That's why I came here. Surely in such an open environment as this someone might know the powers I need to go through to find some sect of the church that would show me how to aid in the fight.

Thanks in advance,
Adrus

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Here, hope this helps:

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2005/01/09/wvat09.xml&sSheet=/news/2005/01/09/ixworld.html

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. If anyone would like to show a cheaper method of going about this, or tell about personal experiences it would be welcome.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Please don't take this the wrong way. A very good way to help is to not become a casualty. The priest at your church is probably a very good person to talk to about it. What you want to do is admirable but make sure you learn what's really involved from people with your best interest in mind.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
well my friend I would first warn you against any extreme or anything that would make you change your life just so to feel purpose. If you want to do good, do it in a real way. Give to the needy. Help the unaided and alone. Be the defender of the week. Become the advocate of the greater good. If you see something wrong, do something about it.

Be humble. Accept all as they are but make them see their potential. Do not judge people but rather measure their ability to realize that potential. Give hope. Become the person who pulls it off for everyone. Never allow greed and want of fame dictate what you do. Forgive everyone that does you harm. Defend your self. Hold truth as the only absolute. Never resort to extremes in the name of balance. Surrender all in the name of balance. Love conquers all when one beleives. The greatest strength is the knowledge of ones weekness. The greatest good comes from the simplest and most honest action. Be the change.

Sometimes there is nothing you can do corectly, sometimes there is more good in inaction. You must choose. Choose. Love all and when ever you can. Recieve the worlds problems with patience, be faithful in their resolution. Dont let your self down. Accept life is pain. Never surrender your joy.

Preserve life in all its forms. Inject the world around you with your bit of heaven. Perfection is a state of mind. dont cement your mind into any ideology. Accept change with peace. weep with all your heart. laugh from the bottom of your heart. be still and quiet no matter the agony your heart must endure. Move to ease the pain of others. Leave people to heal them selves. Accept that some will never will to change. Let them choose. Inspire the best in people. Surround your self with those that do the same to you.

BE as one. be one for good. See yourself in others. Let others see the world in themselves. Show others what you see in them. Keep your chin up and just try to make some real change that we all can use. Be good buddy . Good luck.

top topics

join