It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure, why does it rest with the U.S?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I do not live in the U.S but I am wondering, why does disclosure seem to depend someone from high authority in the U.S ? I mean most posts I see are about that, and how certain presidents never disclosed when they could and how new presidents could disclose.

...Why doesn't another country do it first?

I dont see the problem with say... a country like China (big population) coming out and disclosing. Unless there is indeed a higher and more secretive power at work here dealing with the ET issue, like some people do think.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
i think every country works for the same jew-reptilian whatever

but france already is gonna release ufo files, also mexico already did, also other countries, like spain and italy

usa lives under a rock, full of rednecks, and liars. i dont think i make my self clear im sorry,!!!

i live in the us and i cant wait to get out of this ****hole

usa is all about the money!!!!

[edit on 22-8-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I would think if there was something to really disclose of any substance that some lesser country who does not have such a big, heavy goverment would have done so by now, personally.

People seem to look at the US goverment as being both all powerful and completely inept at the same time. They view them as all powerful when it comes to something they think could be an interesting conspiracy, but then turn around and dismiss them as idiots for not being able to do ANYTHING right. Go figure.

Disclosure will not come from any one source, or any single goverment. Disclosure will come from the "other" side of then fence if and when they get here and choose to do so in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
mexico did already?
and how do you know france and those other countries will?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
en.wikinews.org...

en.wikinews.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drzava

Man, oh man......

but france already is gonna release ufo files, also mexico already did, also other countries, like spain and italy

And did any of these files contain a smoking gun? Didn't think so. Nothing but blurry photos, shaky video, and useless eyewitness testimony, period. Like I said, nobody has anything substantial to disclose.

usa lives under a rock, full of rednecks, and liars. i dont think i make my self clear im sorry,!!!

Wow. Deny ignorance my friend, not define it.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by isitmagic

France did a while back if I remember. It was a ton of stuff, but all of it was the same sort of total junk that you get on the internet on an daily basis. nothing substantial, and no light was shed on anything really.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
That's exactly why sometimes I question the veracity of some of this conspiracies, because if the US would be the only official government with access to ET's or their technology, sooner or later the other countries will find out and expose the US. Something like the Manhattan Project, they try to keep the information secret but at the end it was leaked.

I don't think disclosure is going to come from the US unless something BIG is at hand and to be honest if disclosure is going to come in the way of : "Sorry guys we really pissed off this Aliens and now they want pay back!" Let me just die in peace, I don't need that.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drzava

I 100% agree. You deserve a gold medal !! The people in the US all but do is sleep and act stupid and be dumber day by day and allow criminals run the government for more than.... EVER.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
disclosure rests in the hands of the U.S. because, supposedly, the United States is the country that made a deal with the greys or whatever for their technology.

i've never heard any other conspiracy theories involving E.T.s and other countries..

i guess that just kinda caught on and now people think that disclosure is up to the U.S.

disclosure is really up to 'them' though.. if they even exist

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I think this question is what Stanton Friedman has covered on Larry King and his website here. Read Bullet Point #4

For the most part, if the US Military, Government or CIA disclosed, it would also have to admit it was lying to the American people and the world for decades. But what else is new?

I think Winston Churchill once said "Americans will always do the right thing once all other options have been exhausted." In my opinion, he was to far from the truth.

I don't think you will ever see disclosure from the U.S. I think we need to stop discussing if UFO exist and do our best as citizens to find EBE's, ET's or communicate with E.T's ourselves. Or another country like France will need to take the lead.

It's a shame because I like to think the majority of people are ready or at least could accept the fact.

[edit on 8/22/2007 by TheInfamousOne]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
You guys should check out what Justin Oldham has to say about ET's and UFO and disclosure. I feel much the same way, and why does it rest on the USA hands. Just another way to make the dog chase its tail.

They feed you this information of the grand ET's flying their ships here, when its much more simple than that. UFO are operated by human beings that are in top secert planes, and other machines. Im not saying I dont belive in ET life out there.. But saying waiting on stuff to be disclosed is just spinning you around in circles. When the whole time its the governments who want to keep their secerts just that, and its much easier to just say hey, maybe its aliens, who knows, we have the info, but we are not disclosing it at this work.. Works well huh..

Check out this thread!!!

Edit-Added a very kewl link, please read this debate!!!

Also please note, they love making groups fight about who is right and who is wrong.. They love to control people into thinking its racial, and making people out to be crazy.
Dont get baited by acting like its a race of peoples fault, or some other reason, Its them keeping secerts, and if you dont think the government can keep a secert, hehe think agin.. Just ask Mr. Lear about that one!

[edit on 22-8-2007 by zysin5]

new topics

top topics

join