It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO-- confirm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
UFO Spotted.

When: Last Half Moon--July

Where: Over Indian Orchard/Ludlow , Massachusetts.

Possibly headed South

Description: Fast, Darting/calculated movement,---No Sound.

No Earth Lights.. Orange/Yellow light instead. Pulsating and not blinking as earth aircrafts do. Only one light and not two as found typically on an earth aircraft as they blink from wing to wing alternating.

approx. Between 12am and 2am

Day: Friday or Saturday around 3-4weeks ago.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
well I really wish you had a picture or video. But since you didnt post one as of yet, approximately what size was the alleged craft? and was it by itself or did another show up? also, if it was headed south what direction did it appear from?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonflyKingdom

"Earth Craft" Can have a single headlight. There are planes that have a single headlight.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

pictures!! pictures!!! aaaaaahh!!!!! pictures!!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   

hey mate I know you actually may not believe this but I think I saw the same thing Coming south towards Newcastle NSW From Stockton way. I see planes and helicopters come past here all the time day and night all shapes and sizes as we have a RAAF base 35kms north and know what they look like, and this wasn't at all the same.

It was a small shining constant orange/yellow ball of light that came towards Newcastle then dissapeared behind some buildings in the distance. Im in a 3rd floor appt in the CBD that faces North and on a clear day you can see 50-60 kms easily north. This was a clear night on the wednesday 5th September 2007 and I watched it come towards Newcastle go towards my left, heading west then behind buildings.

Hope this helps..

[edit on 7-9-2007 by '___'J311]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I couldnt get a picture because it was too fast. I tried with my cell phone but caught a picture of the night sky.

I'm sorry but it was not like an earth craft at all. The only other explanation would be a spy plane from somwhere else or a secret test. It definately made me think this was a craft that was not meant to be heard, seen etc.

And the light I seen was probably under the craft not in front and it the time between each blink seemed too far apart. It was dark and I could see no shape. It was fast and glided thru the air like nothing. There was no sound or anything.

top topics

join