It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's ya Favorite Mod/Mods ???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Schmidt1989

In my case it would'nt be the same 'cause I've had 500 points removed for no real reason, I'm not a hoaxter and I'll never be one, but on second thought I would like to give an apoligy out there to those certain mods that I had alittle conflict with but I'm truely sorry, I've changed since then and I'm startin' to know this site alittle bit more and I'm tryin' to have everyone as a friend not an enemy.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I've always tried to be really credible and informative in my posting. I've only received one warning since joining this site nearly 3 years ago. It was very well deserved, but I don't regret it because I will always stand up for what I believe in.

But I also have 2 applauses so that kinda outweighs the warning.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Crakeur the bad....?

comical in so many ways. I look nothing like MR but I'll take a little Kim Bassinger in 9 1/2 weeks or whatever it was called. I'm more the sensitive type. Lover not a fighter and all that but don't cross me. then the gates of hell are open for business.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
You don't scare me Crakeur!!!!!

HA

**Just joking really**

**Seriously I didn't mean it**

**Were OK aren't we**

**COME ON MAN!! SAY SOMETHING**

**All I have is this wad of money, but it's yours, JUST SAY IT'S OK**

LMAO

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Don't mess with the "almighty Crakeur" , he'll make ya stay on this site a livin' hell, ask what happened to the other guys who tried to play around with him?? They all left runnin' back to their mamas, just kiddin' semper. To keep this on topic I'm gonna say
Crakeur's one of the most threatenin' lookin' MODS out there, he's just too darn serious, he makes the terminator look like a whimp !!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
There is only one mod who i cannot stand, and i wont say the name.

Take Care, Vix

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This post is dedicated to Asala, who is a good friend to have when ya need 'em. Wherever ya are Asala I truely love ya .

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Crakeur reminds me of a cousin twice removed that always had a good stash!

Peace

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

thanks. I think.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
SteveO you are far to sweet lol,

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Absolutely Crakeur!

Peace

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Thanks Asala
, I still have the "steve'o" thingy ya did for me a while back , hope ya have a great day .

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I had a favorite mod once.

I kept him locked in Sub-Basement 3 hooked directly into the ATS Mainframe feeding his body with bio-nutrients. Poor guy went crazy and we had to put him out of his misery. I miss that guy.

SkepticOverlord won't let me have any pets, er...favorites any more. He gets all cranky every time I bring it up.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeddicusZulZorander

Haha !! Pretty funny for an Admin. , you're the next guy to be added to my friends list just for havin' a sense of humor .

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join