It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's ya Favorite Mod/Mods ???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Yep, I added you. Now where's my tights and cape dog gone it?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Here's the costume choices ya have, the only reason I got those was because they had died in battle against Onslaught a while back.

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hm, my favourite mods.

There are so many to choose form, so I'll choose my top three favourites.

Asala
She's cool, she's nice, she's pretty and I saw a kick-ass shirt that reminded me of her in the store.

niteboy82
I REALLY like nite *falls over giggling madly*, he's cool and stuff..

kleverone
He's cool, he's negotiaty (I can't think of the word) and he's got it going on in the looks
department, oh and he's funny.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Asala
She's cool, she's nice, she's pretty and I saw a kick-ass shirt that reminded me of her in the store.

I love Asala as well , she's part of my Avengers Squad and I'd like to thank her for the add and I look foward to chattin' with her more, see ya folks later !!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

I second that.Dibs on #2.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

You're a really naughty girl my beautiful "Firestar", to stay on topic I'd like to say that Johhny is one of my favs, if he puts me on his bud list I'd really thank him for it !!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Definitely stay on topic.Even if Iam naughty,this is not the place for it.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Definitely stay on topic.Even if Iam naughty,this is not the place for it.
I'm sorry for that "Firestar"
, didn't know how mad ya were gonna get on me for doin' that, to stay on topic I'd like to say that Umbrax is my fav 'cause of his cool avatars and backrounds!!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

NO No, I didn't mean it that way.Just didn't want you to get into trouble. Please don't cry.

I got 2 more fav mods.Elevatedone, who was my friend before the whole mod thing,and Gemwolf who has been very good to me and has been a great friend and mod.

Must add Kleverone-Definitely the hottest mod I have seen a picture of!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Thanks for savin' me my beautiful "firestar", another person I'd like to get to know more better would have to be UK Wizard !!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
That's it. This is a bust! Everyone against the wall. Assume the position. I've seen at least 17 one-liners, 13 off-topics and 14 sucking-ups... Everyone that took part in this thread please form a line over here and hold out your left wrists... That includes you as well, Crakeur, Lombozo and Hellmutt!

(I had to suck up to mods for years to become a mod. Now it seems like I have to suck up to members again? Crazy, I tell you!
)

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GemwolfEveryone that took part in this thread please form a line over here and hold out your left wrists... That includes you as well, Crakeur, Lombozo and Hellmutt!

(I had to suck up to mods for years to become a mod. Now it seems like I have to suck up to members again? Crazy, I tell you!
)

I won't be lining up against the wall, it's just not in my nature.
I will also never suck-up to the Mods unless I get a reach around.
I also have no desire to take on the extra responsibilities you Mods need to.

As I stated before, I won't pick a favorite, though asala is an exception.
Even though some Mods seem to put in more time than others, we have a strong team that maintains the best board on the net.

Kick some ass Gemwolf.

Your Mod input will benefit the entire ATS community.
(and don't misconstrue that for sucking up)

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

All hail the mighty ATS Pug!!! Please Gemwolf,we were only trying to be nice and encouraging. You guys have a tough job. ( No butt kissing here).Besides this is BTS. Sometimes bending rules is OK..... maybe.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
hold out your left wrists... That includes you as well, Crakeur, Lombozo and Hellmutt!

But, but, but......... To quote my son - "I didn't do it!"

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
YaY, somebody luv's me too...

here to all of our members regardless of which mod is your favorite, remember, we mods love you all, without you, we dont' have jobs...

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
YaY, somebody luv's me too...

here to all of our members regardless of which mod is your favorite, remember, we mods love you all, without you, we dont' have jobs...

(insert go members sign here) I don't have one...

[edit on 24-8-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

What happended there elevatedone ?? Ya posted a double post and you expect to get away with it !! I may not be a mod ,yet, but how can ya let this stuff happen,lol. I'm not kissin' behind but I'd like to put ya on my friend list since you're another mod that could make me laugh hard. So to stay on topic I'd like to say that your one of my favorites, if ya could add me to your friend list it'll be great. Don't I get some sort of a chance to get off topic since I'm the OP, just kiddin' don't ban me Mods.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I don't know what happened... LoL... crazy contraptions we use... these puters sure are sensitive...

Added btw

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Thanks for the add my fellow Mod !! I'm okay with the little mishap and hope this post doesn't get deleted since it has nothing to do with what this thread is for but at least I'm chattin' with a mod and this is BTS, so I hope I don't get bashed ???

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
craig b is my favorite mod

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join