It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News is delivered before 9-11 event! Proof that 9-11 is fabricated!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Here is video proof of a BBC news report reporting building 7 of the World Trade Center collapsing BEFORE IT HAPPENED while showing building 7 on video STILL THERE!

www.youtube.com...

This is a MAJOR whistle blower!

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
nice find but your a few months too late!!! it is crazy, but there are many existing threads on this subject and i think a large portion of this story has been debunked!

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

and i think a large portion of this story has been debunked!

It was???? I thought it was shown that they couldn't possibly have prior knowledge because no-one told them it was going to collapse. There is even footage of firemen near the building saying "be careful - it's coming down", but not one mention of demolition.

The other problem was with the speed of demolition - it just isn't possible to bring a building down in 8 hours from thinking about it. It was shown however that there is one company that COULD do it if they forgot anything that resembled health and safety or planning for demolition. The only other possibility was that it was rigged in advanced (a la WTC during the 3 day power-down just days before 9/11).

Finally, the news reporter is talking as if it HAS collapsed (and if you watch the BBC footage of it, she even gestures at it not being there when clearly it is), so even she didn't know it was a demolition - all the news reports said "it has collapsed", not "it was demolished".

It is a pretty good "smoking gun".

[edit on 22-8-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
nice find but your a few months too late!!! it is crazy, but there are many existing threads on this subject and i think a large portion of this story has been debunked!

No, the truth has not been "debunked". The truth is still obvious in a multitude of evidence. If the victims' relatives sued the government(if possible) for killing those victims at the WTC, there's more than enough evidence for the victims' side to win the case.
What kind of idiot would believe this 9-11 and terrorist BS after all the ridiculous official reports that defy common sense and reasonable logic by merely using average intelligence.
Simple facts:
Steel buildings don't collapse from fire.
When planes crash into the ground, they don't ever disintegrate upon impact.
A huge passenger airliner plane crashing into the Pentagon will not leave a small circular hole.
News channels do not report news before it happens unless it was scripted news for fabricated events!

[edit on 23-8-2007 by realanswers]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Doesn't conclude anything, since there is no point in telling a news organization that the building has collapsed and anyways they got their info wrong when word is that the building could collapse by warning from firefighters. And the word is passed down to WTC7 has collapsed. Its kind of like the little kids game of pass it down. The message is not the same when it reaches to the last person.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i was under the impression that they called up the BBC to tell them that WTC is GOING to collapse, and they reported that it DID collapse. At least thats the story that "they" are telling us.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Debunked schmunked.

BBC reports it having collapsed a half hour before it actually does, but NIST, six years later, still can't tell us how.

Please.

top topics

join