It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney Subliminal Messages? true or false?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
i know my mate was going on about the star of david being used by the fairy in pinnociio instead of the imple 4 sided star used in cartoons normally, and a bout jimminy kneeling and gaining "illumination" and a whole load of other messages he thinks he saw. anyone know of these? i cant remember, but i remember the ones he told me made sense at the time, although i hadnt seen the film in years.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
disney was supposedly to have been commissioned to make some type of disclosure film back in the 50's or 60's by the air force, don't remeber the details...

also, disney and its subsidiaries made a UFO video in the late '80s/early '90s that only had a limited release in a few select cable markets...I believe the script is available on the net...maybe the whole video....

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
A tad off topic, but still disney:
Propaganda cartoons from WWII, involving various Disney characters...

www.bordergatewayprotocol.net...

edit: Apparently the server is down atm, I dont know if it'll come back up. If it does, great. If not... well I tried...
PS: I did watch all of these when the server was up and they were very interesting.

[edit on 1/7/2005 by MostlyHarmless]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Disney probably put those in there on purpose, but what bothers me is how disney is conservative, i watched pinocio recently and when the blue fairy was talking about right from wrong pinocio held out his RIGHT hand and said RIGHT and then his LEFT and said WRONG. and the blue fairy said very good pinocio blah blah blah.

now that pisses me off

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This has been already been discussed.

Please add any new comments you have to the already existing thread.

Thread Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join