It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Every Now and then I will have dreams where it feels like a continuation of other dreams I've had. Like i will have flashbacks in my dream of previous dreams, but i have no recollection of those previous dreams (besides the flashbacks).

Reoccurring dreams are when the same thing happens in multiple dreams are they not? I don't think it's those cause it feels like it's just a sequel to another dream... or am I confused about that?

I've heard you only remember dreams when you wake up in a certain state(?). Could I have really dreamed that and not remember, or are my dreams just messing with me?

Example: Once, I was dreaming about storming a castle, and it seemed like I was flashing back to another dream where I was younger and I built that same castle with an old friend.

I get this somewhat often, does this happen to you guys/gals? what are your opinions?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
i dont have any professional opinion on why or what its called but i can tell you my dreams in the past have been quite simaler...almost like an ongoing story....if thats what you mean by sequel.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
It's like watching a sequel without having seen the first movie, but knowing at the same time, what the first one was about.

Did that make any sense at all?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
lmao totally i luv it though cuz mine always tend to be like little adventure....on some revoloutionary type stuff...its pretty dope...i wish i could record them and watch them all....that would be great

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1RCH

Example: Once, I was dreaming about storming a castle, and it seemed like I was flashing back to another dream where I was younger and I built that same castle with an old friend.

One time I had this dream, where me and 100,000 medieval troops were marching to storm the capitol of an empire. I was really pissed because I woke up before I got any action.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The dream was actually pretty cool, the friend I built the castle with was actually who I was fighting against. Like a fight for ownership of the castle.

top topics

join