It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun is Playing a Funeral Dirge for Earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Oh boy! Anyone heard this before?

Astronomers have recorded what they call heavenly music being bellowed out by the sun’s atmosphere. The Royal Astronomical Society in Britain announced that looping magnetic fields along the sun’s outer region or corona are carrying a magnetic sound. Dr. Robertus von Fay-Siebenburgen, an astro-physicist, said the music given off by the sun is like that of a pipe organ. (14) When I read this, I was immediately reminded of Ezekiel 28:13-15 as follows: “…

Source

Is our own sun now playing a funeral dirge for the earth as the sounds of pipe organ music in electro-magnetic high frequency are projected from its fiery surface? Time is short, and it is time for all people to repent!

This is pretty wacky, ithink.

What do you think? True?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Nobody thinks this is a little bizarre?

Could it be true? I'm not saying it is. Really. I havent lost it that bad yet

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Not sure, but it sure is interesting.
I wouldn´t mind hearing some of that "music"

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Oh boy! Anyone heard this before?
What do you think? True?

Nobody thinks this is a little bizarre?

Could it be true? I'm not saying it is. Really. I havent lost it that bad yet

Your only source is a blatently religious site called "Last trumpet Newsletter." The author has thrown in a couple of vague scientific pieces of unsubstantiated heresay to bolster a mess of bible quotes and rhetoric about smiting, end of days, second comings etc. I doubt many would think it's true.. perhaps if you provided us with something actually scientific there might be more to dicuss. For the record though I think the idea of the sun creating sound is a very interesting subject.. though even if it were true I still wouldn't associate that with an apocolyptic event.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by riley]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Yea, its one source- so what.

Did you expect MSNBC or FOX to report it?

I also didnt say i bought the story, just wondering if anyone else buys it

And how would the Sun know what a funeral sounds like?

Dae

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Ok we shall go better than FOX et al.

Giant Pipe Organ In The Solar Atmosphere, from ScienceDaily.com.

But a funeral dirge for the earth? I doubt it. Having a quick glance at Wiki tells me the pipe organ is one of the oldest musical instruments around and can be traced back to ancient Greece.

Oh and lest we forget that the church banned music outright for a long time, but eventually allowed for chanting and pipe organs.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I'd be quite interested to hear this so called music.

I've listened to stuff produced by Sol's magnetosphere, but I would'nt call it music,
more like random noise.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

DG, Not sure about the Sun playing a funeral dirge for us, but there should be no doubt in anyone's mind that Sol holds all the cards in terms of our safety and well being.

IMO we are much more likely to suffer a global catstrophe as a result of the Suns (or other nearby stars) activity, than we are as a result of burning hydrocarbons.

I have an almost irrational fear that we do not understand the sun nearly as much as the scientist want us to believe.

How old is it really?
How long will it live really?
What are its long term cycles?

If you do not have complete intellectual command of nuclear physics and remote astronomical sensing techniques, as most of us do not, you just have to believe the few hundred/thousand egg heads that do.

Gives me pause.

top topics

join