It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

love or lust?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
okay im new to the game of love..
i just had to post a damn thread im going crazy right now...

A while back i posted about this dream i had..the dream was me kissing this random guy..anyway the kiss itself is what had me trippin..it was unlike any kiss i have ever had before it was super passionate and just i dont know amazing..it even made my stomach tingle. i woke up really amazed i even said I AM GOING TO MARRY WHOEVER KISSES ME THAT WAY.

a week later..the guy who i have BIG crush on (but we''ve been friends for about 4 years) put the moves on me and kissed me..low and behold he kissed like the dream kiss!! exactly i even got the tingle in my stomach.. ever since i have been into him..this was in march. i took a break for two months and didnt see him for that amount of time..and i found i was still crushing on him and stuff. i came back frommy break and we hung out non stop..and funny thing..everytime we have been hanging out something happens..we make out..haha or touch etc. i just have never had the tingle in my stomach .. EVERYTIME we do our thing i get the tingle and it quite frankly scares me..i have NEVER had that kissing anyone ever..and he still to this day kisses like the dream. this weekend yet again and it was more intense than ever the tingle that is.
i have kissed many boys haha even boys i actually have crushes on and nothing compares to the sensation ..what the heck is this am i just lusting?
people say why do u like him..he's a "bad boy" he smokes pot he 's a tagger etc.

how the hell do i get things rollin????? I HAVE never been in a serious relationship so i have no clue how to get things going.plus hes a friend and i dont want to ruin the friend ship
but lately its like more than that. shall i just be straight up do guys even like when girls do that?
also he hasnt been in a serious relationship for about 6 years so im thinking we re just clueless as what to do hhaha. im 23 and dont even know whatsup!?

:bnghd:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Well the only advice I have is, its no longer a friendship, trust me when I say that if you dont do anything, the "friendship" will be ruined anyway, so you have better chances of not ruining anything by doing something.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by pshkwamy]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
no longer a friendship how so?????
but yeah i need some bolas..and say somethin i guess.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This is just my opinion, but the fact that you kiss each other means you are already passed the friendship stage.And either you both are into moving forward or not.Believe me, I know how it goes, as I have fallen hardcore for the bad boys all my life, even married one.And as for that feeling, how about getting that just from an email, or hearing his voice on the phone? Extremely intense.
Lots of very good relationships start off as friends first, and yes, most are hesitant to say anything and ruin the friendship.You are so not alone in what you are going through.
What do you talk about when you are together? Do you share similar interests? Do you see yourself being with him in the future even doing ordinary mundane things and not just sex?
If it is lust, sex is all you will think about.As for love.... sex is only a small part of the entire package.
Good luck to you Badge, and I hope you find happiness.- AD

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
omg access thanks for the input...yeah i would like to move forward i would LOVE it.. and yeah hearing his voice or just knowing im going to see him makes me tingle inside too not just kissing.
yes we have the same interests and circle of friends i love that him and i can be doing nothing but its still a blast even if we're just chillin smoking watching telemundo hahaha we have hung out one on one a few times and it was awesome no weird silences or anything like that. we talk about all kinds of things i mean the most mundane things ever too . we talk about his art work..my school..his job..just everything i u can think of. i mean theres gotta be a reason we are friends still you know. we just click.. we're both the kind of people who are seriously down for whatever..drinking a bev at the park. going to long beach within an hours notice . just ugh we have such fun adventures together and he knows this he said himself you're fun to hang out with haha anyway i can totaly see myself with this guy. i have honestly never felt this way about a dude EVER. i never found myself noticing little details on a boy i never found myself getting 'turned on' by a guys scars..or little imperfections on his face i love . i love his jaw line. i love his hair i love his little beer belly.haha sooo "dick whipped" anyway as for sex ..i dont just think about that actually its furthest from my mind. dont get me wrong the thought excites me but i get more stoked on just knowing ill be in his company you know?
anyay thanks for the love and i hope it goes well too cuz hoenstly ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME I GET ME A GUY I ACTUALLY DIG! haha
xoch

[edit on 22-8-2007 by TheBadge]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
After i read the first post, im under the impression he is a player... especially since he hasnt been in a serious relationship for that long. You guys should be friends with benifits first. I have a ton of friends that are girls and we just hook up and hang out and have fun, and a few of them have turned into relationships. I think you should just play his game and see how it turns out!

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Just let it go where it leads, sister-girl. I hope it works out for you. If you've been friends for years before this new turn of events, that's the way to start a relationship. Take it from me, thate. e woman who falls in love on the first date. :shk: Not a one of those have been worth a damn.

I'm happy for you, and would wish you good luck, but I don't believe in luck. So enjoy the ride, it's the times like these that make life worth living.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBadge

Are you sure that tingling sensation wasn't diarrhea?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

After i read the first post, im under the impression he is a player...

hahahaha lmao he is totally not a player. and im not just saying that because i dig him. in the years i have known him he hasnt dated anyone. never shows up anywhere with girls etc. haha oh man i could imagine him as a playa haha i just know he was super screwed over from his last relationship..the girl messed with his emotions or something. plus he was like me pretty wild. just partying. and i know not many girls see my man as someone to date.. they dont think hes that cute etc..his personality outshines EVERYTHING!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Badge, I just read your reply to my post, and honey you just got to say somethin' to this guy.It's either dive right in or walk away.Quit testing the water.He sounds good for you.I wish you much happiness.Let me know how it goes OK?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hey Badge Access denied is so right and this guy sounds so right for you. The dream says something doesn't it ?

Why don't you tell him what you told us about the dream and about how you're feeling ?

I see it this way. He obviously has qualities which you dig. Maybe he's just as nervous not to push too hard ?

Tell him you have feelings for him that you've never had before for any other guy. See what he says.

If it drives him away then he was never serious in the first place, but I doubt that is the case. Trust me.

If he is a guy who has already told you about some girl in his past who screwed with his head then that tells you at some level he is sincere and not just a player. In fact he needs somebody to unscrew his head and it sounds as if you are already that friend.

I don't think you will regret telling him you have feelings.

Good luck gal

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
badge, you're already golden.....
you're getting the butterfly's.

just grab him up, slap one on him and then tell him whats what...

you got nothing to worry about...if he is not a player, he wouldn't be kissing all on ya if he wasn' into you.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
OP I had a similar experience, it didn't turn out great.

I once dreamed about this girl I didn't know walking up to me with a smile on her face and throwing her arms around me, it was really nice. I just passed it off as a dream but boy did the deja vu hit me a few months down the road when I actually met the girl. We did wind up together and had a thing for awhile but ended up parting ways, wow was she ever wrong for me.

Don't always trust your dreams, not even when they're prophetic. I think sometimes life likes to throw you a wild curveball just for the heck of it.

errr... maybe though your experience will turn out great!

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
hey everyone thanks again for the input..and yes well the thing is I told him a while back i dug..we were both pretty drunk though but his reaction was awesome haha he thought i was playing a joke on him and i was like no imserious dude.. then i said if you are down for me then kiss me and he did and pulled away and said soooo do you think im down or what then continued to kissy kiss
hahaha the choice of words... anyway i dont know if he even remembers..we havent spoken about it im just a little b1tch to bring it up but since then we have kissed again and this time he busted out in front of his friends. so they all know somethings going on. im gonna grow some balls this weekend and act more bold though. i need to wake up and smell the coffee and so does he.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
so get this this fool gets a girl..for a week breaks up with and tries to be all cool with me again..acting the same to me..F THAT!!! f that man..didn't see issues comoing..im still down to be friends but he totally screwed up in my eyes.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Wow Badge, sorry to hear that...guess he is a bit of egotistical jerk huh?Sorry for you, but there will be one better.Just no kissy face with Mr.Wrong no more...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

So I guess I was right about the tingling sensation then?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
yeah man it sucks./..we're still friends but he pulls stupid little comments and iw anna say shut up..example..i was putting make up under my dark circles hahaha he was all WHAT ARE U DOING? i said um covering my dark circles.he says BUT I LIKE GIRLS WITH DARK CIRCLES..

umm oka how am i supposed to take comments like this NOW..its confusing i dont even know..i guess he already got into a fight with his chick within 24 hours of being official..i feel it wont work out..she has two children and is divorced. ahh damn this

haha the tingly sensation guess u were right homie hahahha

i feel that he messed up his chances with me though. I am not gonnabe just the girl thats there when only he feels like doing stuff with. and if he makes more comments im gonna go off on him haha

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Yeah...A comment like that WTF.. let him have it..That boy needs a good bitch slap IMHO.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
hahahah thanks access i agree.. he should think before he speaks you know...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join