It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Postal 2 - Share the Pain(cat lovers look away)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Was wondering if anyone else has this game and what they think of it.
Got it the other day - was surprised by the violence in it and how it was allowed to be released. That didn't bother me though as I found some of it absolutely hilarious.
What does everyone else think?

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I have it, played it a WHILE ago, I thought it was cool, funny, overly violent, but funny. But nothing really great or innovative. I actually almost prefered the gameplay of Postal 1, who wasn't First Person Shooter - style.

Still an entertaining, and sometime disturbing game.
I agree some parts were hilarious tho hehehhe...

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Still an entertaining, and sometime disturbing game.
I agree some parts were hilarious tho hehehhe...

cat's ass and a shotgun barrel - need I say more?

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I played the first one. And to tell you the truth as far as first person shooters go.... it sucked.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
I played the first one. And to tell you the truth as far as first person shooters go.... it sucked.

no disagreement there, ocelot. there are loads of better games out there. ATM I'm into Deus EX2 and Call of Duty.

tried postal 2online - absolutely crap.
the thing which made the game enjoyable is lacking in a multiplayer game. I enjoy just running around and causing havoc.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by funlovincriminal
no disagreement there, ocelot. there are loads of better games out there. ATM I'm into Deus EX2 and Call of Duty.

tried postal 2online - absolutely crap.
the thing which made the game enjoyable is lacking in a multiplayer game. I enjoy just running around and causing havoc.

I bought Deus EX 2 but i havent gotten around to playing it yet. And Call of Duty is awesome.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
DeusEx 2 is pretty awesome, but it isn't as inherently addictive as the first one. Although I love the game, I would have to say that I preferred the first one overall. then again I haven't completed DX2 yet, so maybe I'll change my mind. It's a bit of a pain trying to decide what way you are going to play the game as there are so many alternate endings - guess I'll just have to do it a few times.
Also, agreed - C O D is awesome

new topics

top topics

join