It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails and rods type things witnessed please read may help with other things.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I have never been a fan of Chemtrails or flying Rods in the past I always thought the camera made insects look rod like because of the shutter speed interference. Now same with Chemtrails they are just busy skyies that planes happen to pass over.

Ok near where I live in the UK, not to far from London will not give away exact location I like my privacy by the way. I have noticed like dozens of chemtrails like I have never seen before in my area and have seen them spread wide like clouds too.

Also have noticed in the past year vertical Rod like shots like lines going into the sky, either down or up like those UFO NASA footages of space.

These Rod like things appear from distance so the length must be quite long from 4 feet to 20 to 200 not sure my self. The difference is I see it with my eyes, my reaction time is good with a an eye to detail, have been feeling drained also like those people have being saying on here, could be the UK weather since it keeps raining-maybe weather control? Anyway look in the sky or distant horizon and see if you see any streaks, a bit like the 'war of the worlds' movie by Speilberg where the pods bury into the ground. Could the film have a secret meaning to it? Anyway like the rods if you do not look you won't notice hope people can reply.

[edit on 18-8-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
My Lord.

Do you have a camera ?

Fantastic stories are terrific
for the National Enquirer, or
Rense.

At ATS, I truly hope for some
evidence.

Lex

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I did take a picture of the chemtrials and guess could do more, but will need to set a video camera up to really get the verticle streaks. But there is a few more things but kind of freaked out to mention. Not sure if a video camra would get it. Actually one reason why video cameras do not get them is because they get the horizontal streaks like rods but the sutter probably misses more of the straight verticle stuff. But there are loads what ever it is.

[edit on 18-8-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Would not mind more replies hope people can say something abbout it all maybe its better if it was earlier time for this post.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This is the next day not had much response or interest it seems, but now people are awake on a sunday and making a late night saturday post is not good for the number of people reading this site well in the UK anyway, too busy at the pub it seems. Anyway its still has missing replies would have thought someone has witnessed or seen something.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I've noticed a lot of aeroplane trails the last couple of weeks. Strange how some days they dissipate quickly and other days they stay in the sky for hours then spread out so there's no longer a blue sky but a white one that makes you screw your eyes up, or they make new clouds. Come to think of it, if that's just water the planes are leaving behind they must have a hell of a lot in the tanks to leave that amount hanging in the sky. Would like to see a picture of the rods you mentioned. I'm not convinced by the claims I read about them. I took some photos of midges over a stream a few months back and I changed the shutter speed for each one. The result is a variety of "rods", from short to very long. One midge could create a big stir on these pages methinks.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hi to the above person, I do not have the rod type things as pictures or video yet, they can be random events, will not rule my eyes playing up due to tiredness but will need to out prove my self by recording what i see.
The chemtrails I have one picture of so thats no eye defect for sure.

But another strange thing the planes look white no grey or markings on them that pass regulary but soundless, could be due to their height or the sun reflection but even so I do not see why it should not be mentioned, incase people see the same thing or just might notice next time.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Have people read and seen the Iraqi lights in the sky in nightvision that some one put on here? Well it's kind of like that but really fast, fast as a glimpse really and verticle streaks of light.

www.liveleak.com...

See told you I saw something.
To be honest the video sounds like they know it's fake, why would they even put it on the internet, would the military even do that? I think they could be lights on the ground or if not then this is the nearest thing to decribe what I saw in the summer in day light that probably travelled as fast as a spilt second though.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by The time lord]

new topics

top topics

join