It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure project's videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hey guys, can anyone tell where can i watch the disclosure project's whitnesses videos? i heard its a 2 hours confessions, dose anyone know something?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by A-s-o-t
Hey guys, can anyone tell where can i watch the disclosure project's whitnesses videos? i heard its a 2 hours confessions, dose anyone know something?

How about try the Disclosure Project site? I do have a question, too. Why would you not try there first? It's a simple matter to type "Disclosure Project" in Google and come up with the site. It would actually be less work. Or do you need the points?

[edit on 8/18/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
How about try the Disclosure Project site?

Or, if you prefer for some reason, on Youtube. For example, at:
www.youtube.com...

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 18-8-2007 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Please do yourself a favor and don't miss this one: Greer video where he talks about "Gay planets", spaceship rides, and a whole bunch of weird New Age Love-in stuff in L.A., Feb 2007

Hope you have lots of time and patience - at 1:47, this clip will rob you of both...

BTW - see that search button at the top of the page? Just type in "Greer Disclosure video" or anything similar and you will be inundated with threads that have everything you could ask for on this topic...

Good luck.

p.s. Watch the video in the link I posted above without delay: Greerites are scouring the net trying to remove copies as fast as they are posted - you'll see why...

[edit on 8/18/2007 by Outrageo]

top topics

join