It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when neo cons cry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I hear that when neo cons cry a demon goes back to hell.

This article is perhaps the most telling of the current administrations actions. After reading it I was filled with an urge to take back my country, not to quote mr. moore. But If these are the people bush is friends with, it's time to pull a waco style invasion on them I think. Theyre suicidal, genocidal and insane. They propose crazyness, and bush himself, oh, just make him dictator...

WHAT?

I see people like the described, they so make me upset I make sure that htey hear me when I give my thoughts on the current master of all in public. RON PAUL NOW! Democracy is not money, freedom is not shopping. We dont need martial law, we dont want george bush, we hate liars and tyrants, so why is everyone just sitting there?

infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
Theyre suicidal, genocidal and insane. They propose crazyness, and bush himself, oh, just make him dictator...

Don't you think you are going too far? What makes this administration "suicidal, genocidal, and insane"? The only people who are what you characterized are the Islamic extremists.

People like you are what's causing this country to divide. And we are now experiencing the effects through indecision.

How dare you call your own government insane and a dictatorship. We are totally the opposite of what you said! Maybe you want to live in a dictatorship country. If our president was a "dictator", you would definitely realize it and would come up with many things to prove that he is a "dictator" in your first post.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan5647

Originally posted by mastermind77
Theyre suicidal, genocidal and insane. They propose crazyness, and bush himself, oh, just make him dictator...

Don't you think you are going too far? What makes this administration "suicidal, genocidal, and insane"? The only people who are what you characterized are the Islamic extremists.

People like you are what's causing this country to divide. And we are now experiencing the effects through indecision.

How dare you call your own government insane and a dictatorship. We are totally the opposite of what you said! Maybe you want to live in a dictatorship country. If our president was a "dictator", you would definitely realize it and would come up with many things to prove that he is a "dictator" in your first post.

Sorry? You don't think invading countrys at the drop of a hat, imposing curbs on human rights, ignoring the world's public, creating wars for oil and personal profit, and pretty well destroying the constitution isn't insane?

Prove it? Heh...To quote the great MC5 - 'Take a look around..'

Hmmm...

J.

[edit on 17-8-2007 by jimbo999]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan5647

Don't you think you are going too far?

NO

What makes this administration "suicidal, genocidal, and insane"?

Bush, he loves satan, it shows the way he lies, cheats and steals from america to prosecute a war brought by a lie. 9-11.

The only people who are what you characterized are the Islamic extremists.

Now we all know thats not true. Plenty of white, red and yellow people also believe like islamo psycho's who reason not by logic and reason, but by feeling, and folly.

9-11 divided this country, people like me have enough gumption to tell stupid people they are stupid. If I see stupid..beware the ides of march so to speak. To me these psychos are stupid.

How dare you call your own government insane and a dictatorship.
Yes how dare I, are you threatening me not to? And what about the war on drugs, you call that, democracy? Or Socail security? You sound ..brainwashed to me. And i to you it seems.

We are totally the opposite of what you said! Maybe you want to live in a dictatorship country. If our president was a "dictator", you would definitely realize it and would come up with many things to prove that he is a "dictator" in your first post.

He claimed it, he said he was the decider, and if you read the article I linked, it states this family group wants him to be dictator. ANd yes the drug war is enough to prove all presidents have been silent allowers of black ops profiteering from drugs, is that democracy, no thats the queen of england running our country silently from 1913 and the federal reserve.

*$^% straight how dare I, shall I continue? If bush betrays our constitution which hes done countless times, people like me will be the first to stand against that monkey man.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan5647 People like you are what's causing this country to divide. And we are now experiencing the effects through indecision.

Ok...so by expressing freedom of speech, that is a threat to your country? Upsetting your one-voice applecart? Do tell, just what is the nature of of the democracy that you 'deliver'?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
Prove it? Heh...look around pal..

Look around and see you are living in a house, able to go and do anything you want (legal of course), buy things, breathe air, watch TV; many of these things aren't available in a dictatorship country.

The only comeback you can come up with is "going to war for oil" which is obviously something you people made up but like to believe in. Our gas prices are still high if you haven't noticed.

Our constitution was only amended in order to preserve our, let me guess, security
. You people like to take things and turn them into your own story. And for what motives, who knows.

top topics

join