It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush having a secret meeting about august 28th?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
hi everyone I just found out that president bush is going to have a meeting with stephen harper (prime mister of canada) and felipe calderson (president of mexico) at the chateau montebello 20 mins away from quebec canada. Does anybody think that this meeting is about the U.F.O landing that is suppost to take place on august 28th?

I know its weird but i was just wondering

Here is the link: www.indymedia.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
That will probably have to do with the new Canadian/US/Mexican currency, the 'Amero'. Which will be introuduced after the collapse of the Dollar.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
What about aug 18th? did the Aliens postpone it?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
what landing on the 28th?

knowing our president, I'm guessing this is more of a North American Tiddly Winks competition than anything of real importance.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
are you unaware of the plans to merge canada, us, and mexico into a north american union? i think it's far more likely they're meeting to talk about this.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Nope, it is certainly a meeting to proceed and foster the North American Union!

Here is a background video on the NAU:

www.disclose.tv...

NWO bastards they are

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'd assume this meeting, like others have stated, is about the up-coming Amero.

If it is, it could be bad. The amero is a terrible idea, no matter how much the dollar is dying right now. Forming a union between Mexico and Canada certainly would give its political advantages to the US, but would not be good for Mexico or Canada.

I'll just copy/paste this from Wikipedia because it's as well said as I could ever put it:

A major obstacle to the creation of a unified currency is the sheer dominance of the United States in any such union. Unlike any country in the EU, the USA has a larger economy than the rest of its respective continent/union combined. Differing cultural and social/economic objectives amongst the other western nations would be another point of contention.

A University of California, Santa Barbara paper puts forward the idea that the United States simply has too many advantages from the status quo to move towards a single currency. The United States dollar already acts as a global currency, meaning any transition to a 'new' currency would risk compromising this position and could cause a shift towards the euro or yen. The Greenback was used in over half of all the world's exports, double the total United States foreign trade. The adoption of an amero could threaten the seignorage that America currently gains off its American dollar. While seignorage would still be gained off the amero, this would be shared between the Bank of Canada, the Federal Reserve and possibly the Bank of Mexico. Therefore, even if the amero was used just as much as the U.S. dollar, the advantages would be shared among two or more countries, and not exclusively earned by the United States.

Secondly, several problems could arise in regards to macroeconomical management. By submitting to a common currency, both countries would lose considerable autonomy in the setting of interest rates among other issues.

[edit on 17-8-2007 by ModernDystopia]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I`d bet on this being connected to the NAU that people keep saying is not being planned(even though there is a lot of evidence to the contrary).
Something else ATS knew all about before the MSM decide/are allowed to uncloak for the masses.
My Uncle who lives in Canada has been saying the NAU would happen since well before Y2K-his main reason for it is that the American Gov wants the resources of Mexico and Canada.Not sure how true that is,but thats what he thinks.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
what landing on the 28th?

knowing our president, I'm guessing this is more of a North American Tiddly Winks competition than anything of real importance.

i spat my coffe out at this, thats exactly what the numb skull will be doing. Im pretty damb sure he wouldnt be involved in any discussions about economy or UFOs for that matter, just keep throwing him his bones......good doggy.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
hi guys i just want to know how you found this topic. Because before a new topic used to always appear on the side, but now i can never find my topics anywhere. Does anyone know where the lastest topics are being posted?

Thank-You!

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I saw it on the side bar...

But on topic, I'm in support of union of countries, basically a New World Order, yes, and if they are talking about some NAU or Amero, so be it, closer to what I want and hope.

If not, I couldn't care much less.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i know this is a conspiracy website but not a coo coo nest, the u.s. dollar is going no where, if its going to be replaced by something it will be a credit card,

those meetings with our neighbors are annual events having to deal with crime and trade and photo ops

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ckrules

so he is going on a meeting on the 28th in secret, haha if something happens that day like on 9/11 when he was out and about at some public school giving congratulating some kids ( i mean come on). So if there is a disaster or anything and he is not there to do anything then...i dunno lol

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I don't see where the UFO landing part came from?

This seems like a "lets touch base on the NAU thing and then have a drink or two", kind of event.

I wouldnt hold my breath for the aliens to land on the White House lawn on the 28th.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ckrules
hi everyone I just found out that president bush is going to have a meeting with stephen harper (prime mister of canada) and felipe calderson (president of mexico) at the chateau montebello 20 mins away from quebec canada. Does anybody think that this meeting is about the U.F.O landing that is suppost to take place on august 28th?

I know its weird but i was just wondering

Here is the link: www.indymedia.org...

it could be N.A.U (NORTH AMERICAN UNION)

top topics

join